Phoenix 6 - Development, Download, Bugs - See Post#1 - page 6

m6m6:
Sorry, I am referring at 5.7.3.W here not P6B5 (one trade at the time). This is not simple but I think we need to get to the bottom of it if we can !

We can't state for a fact anything in my opinion. We can only look at probabilities. Running back tests is good. Running forward testing is better and real trading is best. But there is no certainty.

If this feature were to be enhanced for Phoenix 5, I'd suggest tracking the losses by magic number and only checking the first trade in Mode 3.

In Phoenix6, incrementing magic numbers are used so it is possible that the system can be made multitrade safe as well, but it would need to focus on a particular trade as well.

In terms of optimizations, I think the fragility of Phoenix settings shows up as a series of losses. By using lotsize reduction the penalty for a bad string of trades is greatly reduced. 2 losses in a row makes sense for strong penalties. I like optimization testing, but I like the results more when the optimization makes sense. This is a case where the results do make sense.

Phoenix 6 is capable of acting like Phoenix 5.7 and later for Mode 3, opening up to 6 trades at a time. I will experiment with the settings slightly, but I'm still only committing minimal lots to P6B5.

daraknor:
If this feature were to be enhanced for Phoenix 5, I'd suggest tracking the losses by magic number and only checking the first trade in Mode 3.

In Phoenix6, incrementing magic numbers are used so it is possible that the system can be made multitrade safe as well, but it would need to focus on a particular trade as well.

In terms of optimizations, I think the fragility of Phoenix settings shows up as a series of losses. By using lotsize reduction the penalty for a bad string of trades is greatly reduced. 2 losses in a row makes sense for strong penalties. I like optimization testing, but I like the results more when the optimization makes sense. This is a case where the results do make sense.

Phoenix 6 is capable of acting like Phoenix 5.7 and later for Mode 3, opening up to 6 trades at a time. I will experiment with the settings slightly, but I'm still only committing minimal lots to P6B5.

I don't have any intentions of enhancing this for 5.7. Your point is well taken when it comes to Mode 3. I don't consider Mode 3 to be working correctly, although it may be profitable nontheless. I would rather try these enhancements on Phoenix 6 at some point when we are ready to experiment with P6.

April 10 days statement

Default settings

Phoenix 6 for Water House Capital

Daraknor,

You mentioned you were still scrutinizing Water House Capitals data a couple weeks ago in the WHC thread. Do you think it would be worth your while to convert Phoenix 6 to market execution so it'll work on their Mq4 platform?...you said you might if their data looked okay to you after further study.

P6B5 optimisation USD/CHF

As I was getting nowhere with GBP/USD optimisation, I did some optimization on P6B5 USD/CHF and got some much better results in back testing (all 2006) with the attach setting file. I have more profits and less DD on the 2006 period. I need a few other collaborators to validate if it is better or not then Daraknor preferred settings on other periods.

Files:

Daraknor is sick !

I wanted to inform everybody that Daraknor is sick.

Daraknor, take all the time you need to get back on your feet !

Yes daraknor, take all the time you need to feel better! We'll still be here!

Get well soon, but take all the time you need!

oh

m6m6:
I wanted to inform everybody that Daraknor is sick. Daraknor, take all the time you need to get back on your feet !

oh mr darakorn is sick,

very sad news

hope see u soon dear

sourour

Reason: