PowerTrading/The River - page 25

et_phonehome_2:
Can you explain what is the Geppy and how to use it? I probably missed it somewhere....

Lol

Geppy is GBPJPY!

Hope this help!

With regard to the filters, I dont know if this is the official filters but I use two as per chart also watch the MA50 ( black line) enter when it has also passed through the river..

The other two are Lwma 20 close and lwma 5 close...I find these help with the re-entry....

When Lwma5 ( red ) crosses both 20 and 50 it is a strong signal.

Glenn

Files:
gu.gif  13 kb
gu_3.gif  12 kb

I am confused with this system at all.

Maybe I mixed up some templates?

Could Power Trade or some one post me exact 15M template and 4H template

Template

Here is the template someone had posted in the RiverWild thread.

This template works for both 15min and 4hr system.

Files:

peterdias77:
Here is the template someone had posted in the RiverWild thread. This template works for both 15min and 4hr system.

I have this thanks, but are u sure it is correct template

can u show me on this template how you will enter trades lets say for today day please?

Also intrested in GBP/USD 4H

all others you can show on 15M timeframe

Glenn50,

thank you for filter comments

euro

stace:
I have this thanks, but are u sure it is correct template

can u show me on this template how you will enter trades lets say for today day please?

Also intrested in GBP/USD 4H

all others you can show on 15M timeframe

If you go to this video link which was posted near the beginning of this thread, you will see how to trade it....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176576/page2

glenn50:
With regard to the filters, I dont know if this is the official filters but I use two as per chart also watch the MA50 ( black line) enter when it has also passed through the river..

The other two are Lwma 20 close and lwma 5 close...I find these help with the re-entry....

When Lwma5 ( red ) crosses both 20 and 50 it is a strong signal.

Glenn

Hello man thanks for your comment about filters, but take a look today my trade, still in progress but i think it will be loss. Well you see red 5 lwma crossed both black (50) and red (20) lines, so you say it is a strong signal, so watch now what i have how do you think i went long and now GJ become to fall down. So question is how much TP you will put in this case of entries and SL???

Or maybe I still doing wrong entries or something.

Files:
example.jpg  95 kb

Rules

stace:
Hello man thanks for your comment about filters, but take a look today my trade, still in progress but i think it will be loss. Well you see red 5 lwma crossed both black (50) and red (20) lines, so you say it is a strong signal, so watch now what i have how do you think i went long and now GJ become to fall down. So question is how much TP you will put in this case of entries and SL??? Or maybe I still doing wrong entries or something.

At the time of your chart you should not even be in a trade. You must follow the rules if you are to have success with the River. I make my living with this trade and although I am looking at the cross that was suggested, that is not the trade. You must wait until a candle has opened and closed outside the River. It bothers me that you suggest you have many losers when you are not willing to abide by the rules of the trade.

PT

PowerTrader:
At the time of your chart you should not even be in a trade. PT

Sorry man what does it means what is wrong with my time and also please i am not saying i am loosing all time i just want to be sure exact how to enter can u please show me, example nowadays trading of you, i mean where candle must be opened and closed on 15m chart. Please

Reason: