[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 148

eur 4363 target...suggesting a sweepstakes...

lotos7:
the eu target is 4363...I propose a sweepstakes...
I've got the TP at 1.47

sever31:
I have the TP at 1.47

This is unlikely. It is unlikely to go above 1.4250 to 1.4260 today. That's where the upper resistance (triangle) line goes.

(but anything is possible)

Bicus:

This is unlikely. It is unlikely to go above 1.4260 today. That's where the upper resistance (triangle) line goes.

(but anything is possible)

I don't know about the timing, I mean the target.

Tantrik:

Radio signal: - Third moose sighted! Dogs on the trail, continuing pursuit. (trackers club)

If american session will be as rotten as european one, I will have to go on holiday till September, my pending orders are not working since friday...

There are 2 immediate prices/targets: 1.4430 и 1.4129. Either one is possible today, but more likely upwards to 1.4348 first.

There will be another day...there will be another target...for now...4363. Primary target for the eu has worked out + 51 pips

Well, the Eurofrank has made moose for me! Seven at once, all fat!!! I don't know if I can get him back...

Yeah, I don't see anything definitive on the Jews... All right, we're in a channel.

Still, I think it's a sell, just looks like it.

You people are strange ....

The Eurik is in a great flat, which hasn't happened for years, and you are still trying to guess where it will go...

Wouldn't it be easier to take a wait-and-see stance and watch from the sidelines

And when it starts moving, just stand in the direction and that's it.

That's what I'll do.

Reason: