The tightest spreads available

Hi all. Wanted to let you know about the sweet trading conditions and the daily free trades at my site http://forextradersinc.com check us out, we even offer a rebate on the one point fixed spread. FYI I have been trading FX 5 years and am finally happy with this broker.

scottdkuehne:
Hi all. Wanted to let you know about the sweet trading conditions and the daily free trades at my site http://forextradersinc.com check us out, we even offer a rebate on the one point fixed spread. FYI I have been trading FX 5 years and am finally happy with this broker.

You must have some connection to the broker. I"m confused, it's "my site" and "am finally happy with this broker"? So are you the broker or not?

BTW, I don't do business with any company that has a flash animation. Very unprofessional. Flash should only be used when necessary (eg. video)

Crown Forex??

I've requested the demo account .... and an email has been sent to me to install the trading station. When I click install, it install Crown Forex MT4 ????

k3iroll:
I've requested the demo account .... and an email has been sent to me to install the trading station. When I click install, it install Crown Forex MT4 ????

Well, so far there is only 1 MT4 broker with 1pip tight spread, which is Crown Forex. I bet he's a IB. He wanted you to register your live account with him, so he can get the commision.

Regards

David

I like the lady in the swim suite

I like the lady in the swim suite , what does she have to do with the forex, she works in the support team ? but I agree I won't open an account with a broker who starts his page with a flash site ....

Wish you luck

LMFAO at that shit. What reputable broker has a cheezy flash intro and uses WebSite Tonight to make their site?

Dude, spend a few bucks on a designer, ohh and maybe a content writer

Some of the crap in that table is crackin me up

MiniMe:
I like the lady in the swim suite , what does she have to do with the forex, ...

you know what happens when you open an account with Crown Forex? Suddenly that woman will become a man and you will be f****d.

Maji:
you know what happens when you open an account with Crown Forex? Suddenly that woman will become a man and you will be f****d.

Thanks Maji for the advice, I am in the forex market for 4 years now, and making money from it.

that comments was a joke ... I am sorry, I did not notice that we have ladies in the site, mostly its men who are crazy enough to play with thier money in forex.

MiniMe:
I did not notice that we have ladies in the site

Well I don't know what part of the world you live in but here now it's the women who have the foul language and the men play second fiddle

Scam

Scam ..................

to answer the questions/trash talkers

We are not an F.C.M., clearing firm or "forex broker". We have connections to many brokers including Crown. What I meant by the broker comments is that we are finally happy with the companies we clear through. The trading conditions on the home page are available through us using Crown. Unlike whoever you clear through we actually pay you a rebate on your trading of 1/4 pip which otherwise will be pocketed by your broker. We also have available other platforms if you don't like Crown and will also be willing to offer a rebate through them as well. Contact us for further information. We are not a scam just traders who want a piece of the self directed action and are willing to share it with the investors. Part of something is better than all of nothing. Thank you for the criticisms regarding the flash, I was just speaking with the webmaster about removing it before I read the replies . At any rate, we are not expecting you to send money to our bank account so we did not feel the need for a million dollar site just something that was functional. If you don't start getting rebates on your trades because of it I won't lose any sleep. If you would like some pretty solid trading advice and an in depth look at the the FX markets check out http://blog.forextradersinc.com

Reason: