TrendMeLeaveMe - page 3

You may download English version of this indicator from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172957 and explanation is inside the code as well.

hm, very fast reply newdigital! thanks!

Thanks!!!

I hope I can make it work this time.

barnix:
TrendMeLeaveMe with

Ind-TD-DeMark-3-1

indicator.

I am wondering if anyone ever trade successfully with this EA.

I know see what you mean by deleting the old orders.. Too bad it is not working. I agree if bug is fixed, this will be a great EA.

jimmyking:
This is a great EA if someone can fix the bug. It keep deleting the old stop order but when price is close to the trendline the new stop order cannot be placed because it is too close. As a result no trade can be make. Please see the picture for the detail.

Another settings.

1-TrendMeLeaveMe

2-TD-indicator

3-e-Trailing

New version of EA

Here is a new version of this ea.

I made the following changes.

v3 ; Modified by Robert to place trade at break of trend line

by price where stop order would be placed

Added Magic Number calculation based on Base value plus

Chart time frame and Symbol used in formula

In other words instead of using a stop order the ea will now place a market order when the price reaches the point where the stop order would have placed the trade.

Calculated Magic Number will now allow testing on any pair and timeframe.

If a comment appears that say Unexpected Symbol the EA will still place trades. The symbol is just not in the list of 18 pairs being checked.

I have not tested. That is for the group to do.

Robert

Files:

e-Trailing

barnix:
Another settings.

1-TrendMeLeaveMe

2-TD-indicator

3-e-Trailing

How do I attach the e-Trailing EA without it automatically removing TrendMeLeaveMe.

John

yeoeleven:
How do I attach the e-Trailing EA without it automatically removing TrendMeLeaveMe. John

Open a separate chart for e-Trailing.

Trailing EA

barnix:
Open a separate chart for e-Trailing.

Thank you for a prompt answer barnix.

A new chart for each pair being tested on the same timeframe.

I must admit that the previous combination closed far more trades in loss than in profit, I look forward to an improved testing with this trailing addition, the modified version V3 will be used.

John

this looks fun! I love it

i was thinking of using it to trade SHI channels - to trade back into the channel at the boundries but the shi channel seems to change its line names depending on the slope of the channel causing buys when it should sell and sells when it should buy

Files:
shi.gif  21 kb
Reason: