Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 19

at start of MT4 my indicator is not drawn??

HI,

I have a problem I don't know what to do?

I have written an indicator that is compiled without any error and tha values are shown correctly in the data -window and the curves are drawn correctly as off the first bar after this compilation.

But when I start MT4 (e.g. after the weekend) with this indicator-window its window is 'empty' or more precise all buffers are zero (data-window) and show a flat line there.

Now when I again compile this indicator it is correctly shown as before and as it should. But why do I have to compile this indicator again? Of course I did't change anything!

To me it looks to a systematic problem - does anybody has an idea what this might cause and how can I change this?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Help - How to modify the pre-installed indicators on MT4?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to modify the pre-installed indicators on MT4? are there downloadable mq4 files? Thanks.

What happens when you place a trade?

When you buy or sell are you trading against your broker or another trader?

I have heard that brokers take the other side of the trade because 90% of traders lose.

If you are really trading against another trader then how does the trade execute so quickly? Howcome it is always a perfect match? If I buy 10 lots at 3.47pm how can it be matched with another trader if nobody else is selling at that very moment?

Happyleo:
Hello, Does anyone know how to modify the pre-installed indicators on MT4? are there downloadable mq4 files? Thanks.

Of course.

Your could edit by looking into Custom Indicator sub thread from Navigator panel.

Or directly from metaeditor indicators thread.

Linuxser:
Of course.

Your could edit by looking into Custom Indicator sub thread from Navigator panel.

Or directly from metaeditor indicators thread.

Linuxser,

Thanks. I mean those indicators under "Indicator" sub thread not "Custom Indicator" sub thread.

Great Video Tutorials

You can find free video tutorials here:

Metatrader 4 FREE Tutorials

Reason: