Close Open Trades EAs based on Equity - page 3

WNW:
I modded the original to close all open and pending orders. This one works well and is short and to the point.

hi..

i used close trade after account profit reached ea. and i put it on gj. last time i used it it close all very past when 30 to 40 position. not even 30 second it can close all the position. now it seam very slow. some time want to close 1 pos around 5 second.

my question , how i can make it close all very fast like first time i used it. is it broker problem??..or need to paste at different currency?

plz help me.

tq

Need Help with EA

I will try to explain this the best I can.

I need an ea that will first close all orders at profit

second a trailing stop added

third a close orders at loss

Here seems to be the tricky part when the ea hits the trailing stop at whatever i input lets say 20 pips, now I want the option lets say the market goes the other direction against me. I want to be able to have the ea close a percentage of the order say at 10 pips. This way if it does go to 0 I at least get something out of the market.

I mainly scalp, and many times I set my trailing stop and it gets me out at zero this way I would gain something.

Thanks much in advance.

Close all orders after profit target

EDIT: Figured it out. Never mind.

Hello all !

I make this EA.

Base on close all orders when target in % arrive.

Im tring to code an emergency closing.

Unfortunatly its not working.

I verry appreciat if a coder can help me.

Thanks in advance and have a good trading..

Files:

ea needed

Hmm... Keem 'em EA coming and thanks for the good work.

I don't know can anyone post an EA that will BREAKEN at x(certain) pips?

Manual trade manager EA

There are numerous signal services out there, and some even have REASONABLY good results. The problem with most, and no fault of the people who run them, is that the signals often come out in the middle of the night (wherever you live). Getting up to enter the trade wouldn't be a huge problem either, but often the entry points are within 10 pips of the target (can't use pending orders), and hover there for what feels like an eternity. Getting up is one thing, sitting there staring at the damn computer while the clock ticks is something else.

I've tried to find an EA that could be used to manage these trades. The Swiss Army EA is very nice, but won't open the orders as far as I can tell. Other EA's exist, but try to set pending orders ... no good if you're within 10 pips.

What is required is the following:

1. User inputs the entry point, and the EA monitors then enters a market order at the proper time.

2. User enters TP and SL for either single or multiple targets (multiple exits would assume multiple positions in same currency pair).

This seems so simple that I'm sure it must exist, but I CAN'T find it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Douglas

Need open trade function as well

I note that my thread was moved here. I understand that it can get very messy with too many similar threads. Understood. Just wanted to point out that the EA/order management system that I was describing in the above post includes a requirement to OPEN positions as well as simply closing them. Perhaps this is a simple function to add to one of the closing EAs (?)

Doug

Trading platform with special characteristic

Hi anyboby,

I may appreciate a lot your help in the following: Does anyone know any trading platform which has the possibility of closing positions according to the profit and not according the price? As to be more specific, suppose we have four open positions at the same time. The aim is to close all of them in case the aggregate profit/loss is e.g. +400$ (no matter if some of them produce losses). Obviously there are many price combinations at which the above aggregate profit is achieved and we cannot place limit orders for each one of them. The solution would be a limit profit order!

It is not so strange. However, I cannot find a trading platform with such a possibility

Thank you

EA close trades after account profit is reached does not work!

I 've attached EA close trades after account profit is reached to one of my charts with target profit +100$, I opened two positions in different pair currencies at a demo account and I was waiting as to reach the profit of 100$. This has happened quickly, however my positions did not close. The profit reached 2000$ and the EA in the upper left corner was writing 97.1 as account profit. Why that? What did I do wrong?

Thank you

yu might have to just post the expert

Reason: