Help with programming EA

I was wondering if this can be made. for a trailing stop EA. What I want this EA to do is for example I have a open order and I set my trailing stop at 20 here is the interesting part. Lets say the order hit’s the trailing stop above 20 and the starts heading the opposite direction, I want the EA to close half the order say at 10 pips or % below the trailing stop this way if the trailing stop goes to zero you still make a profit. just an example. This way once you hit your trailing stop if the the market reverses you still get half the order at the amount of pips you input on the EA. This would be great ea for the community. This is part of a trading system I have working on for the past few months I will post the whole system when it is done. This is the last step is this ea.

Thanks in advance, I think this would make a great trailing stop EA

Conditions for EA:.

Pips Profit input

Hard stop input

Close half order input in pips or % this is once the trailing stop is hit.

And????

I would prefer an ea to do this. This system is a scalping system and timing is everything. the system is successful but with a ea to handle the closing of orders like explained in post one it wo uld be much easier to handle trades.

You can also enter 1 positions and implement manual Trailing Stop (EA will save the value of the 'trailing stop' in Global Variable.

This way you also conceal your Stop Loss from the brokers.

I will try to explain this the best I can.

I need an ea that will first close all orders at profit

second a trailing stop added

third a close orders at loss

Here seems to be the tricky part when the ea hits the trailing stop at whatever i input lets say 20 pips, now I want the option lets say the market goes the other direction against me. I want to be able to have the ea close a percentage of the order say at 10 pips. This way if it does go to 0 I at least get something out of the market.

I mainly scalp, and many times I set my trailing stop and it gets me out at zero this way I would gain something.

Thanks much in advance.

Here is a ea that maybe can be modified for what I have in post 1

Files:
Reason: