The top tenets of mechanical trading - page 7

EA for stock in MQL4

for instance DAX, WS30, TECH100

Trading forex is like gambling, expect in a larger timeframe. Imagine you're at Vegas, and you are on a winning streak the first 2 hours you are there.. well, keep playing another couple of hours and you'll lose all your money.. forex is the same, remember, the house always wins.

Sobering thoughts. Reluctantly, I'd say you're probably right.

Rob

Wat is this all about?????

D part of 15pips daily looks unrealistic......n could work with only BIG BOYS (CASH WISE)......

Where will your stops be?

n what will your risk:reward be? 20:1 ....thats just perfect

And, trading on smaller timeframes is not gamble, its just erratic...... n very unpredictable if read based on chart patterns only and other indicators.

I love tight stops (20-30pips) on 5mins chart....serious scalper haaaa.

I hate larger timeframes b'cos of GIGANTIC stops.......

And only RICH TRADERS could trade that without stress

($50,000 account and above) and some don't have that now (me inclusive).

So what do we do? Quit FOREX trading?.......NAH

Indicators are perfect for trading.......they fail based on the methodology

My indicators are based on price action....not overbought , oversold, blah, blah, blah.....

Strategies like overbought n oversold could only work on very large timeframes.......(FOREX HAS NO ZERO POINT)....

amen to that one. stop dealing with non ECN mt4's and you won't get burned. mt4 ECN's are out there.. look! update your settings and don't think of it as gambling and you'll be fine. wanna gamble, use martingale. point blank. and just scalp. forex moves fast enough to scalp. there's no reason to hold trade for over 10 pips now that Ive been around the block a few times. I'd rather be in and out like a robbery rather than wait for the police (bucketshop mt4) to get there and get shot down!

What are the best Not-Free EA's?

sjerar:
A good EA beats the best manual trader (using the same strategy) However these EA's are not for free.

Do you know of any good commercial EA's ? I would be willing to buy them, but it is hard to figure out if they are worth it....

Thx, Uptix

Hello all body.

i am a newcomer to write code. I hope you help me. thank

Which one is better auto and manual system for your trading?

I habe been usng both and all make money. If I have time I will play game but If I don't have time I will ask my robot to work. In shorts all work for me and it depends on my time. He..he

Hmmmm

I would not totally agree with what you're saying there.

I mean that might work for n00bs or hopeless people. Those "advices" are just nonsense. If you have your technical analysis you can as well as manually trade and won't have to loose 10k - 30k in the markets.

I make a good 100 pips a week from eur/usd just by following a trend. Maybe you guys should do the same and forget about any EAs.

CD

A-Mazed Pager, Free SMS messages, Phone voice messages, Voice mail and Instant Web Messenger instant messenger ajax chat php ajax messenger php messenger free ajax php free php messenger

What is your biggest forex trading weakness?

Hello all!

Yes, it is me again with monthly poll! The question this month is "What is your biggest forex trading weakness?"

Possible answers include:

a)I lose control over trades.

b)I struggle with emotions over losses and lost "potential profits".

c)Indecision is my greatest weakness. I hesitate too much.

d)I am not focused as much as I should be!

e)I do not stick to my trading rules and not always apply my trading plan.

f)I still haven't defined a good money management system.

g)I believe that I have magical powers and can predict the future.

If you feel that you have some other weakness (not mentioned above) please share Thank you for your votes.

virmon:
Hello all!

Yes, it is me again with monthly poll! The question this month is "What is your biggest forex trading weakness?"

Possible answers include:

a)I lose control over trades.

b)I struggle with emotions over losses and lost "potential profits".

c)Indecision is my greatest weakness. I hesitate too much.

d)I am not focused as much as I should be!

e)I do not stick to my trading rules and not always apply my trading plan.

f)I still haven't defined a good money management system.

g)I believe that I have magical powers and can predict the future.

If you feel that you have some other weakness (not mentioned above) please share Thank you for your votes.

Obviously mine is g

Reason: