The top tenets of mechanical trading - page 2

teldon:
16. Praying to God isn't going to influence your trades one way or another. God isn't listening and God doesn't care. Neither does the market.

wrong ,

praying to God makes you mentally prepared for anything, this you willfind out 'maybe not before your account expires " but surely before you yourself expire.

What I believe is..

He is listening, but he let everything goes as it should be so we can learn from it. In my pray, I'm usually asking for a correct way to learn to get better. I guess that's why I'm here

teldon:
16. Praying to God isn't going to influence your trades one way or another. God isn't listening and God doesn't care. Neither does the market.

wrong ,

praying to God makes you mentally prepared for anything, this you willfind out 'maybe not before your account expires " but surely before you yourself expire.

Please don't confuse religious faith with the cold technical facts of trading. Praying to God might inspire and fortify you but God will not intervene to affect the outcome of your trades. This is what was implied.

Devil2000:
What I believe is.. He is listening, but he let everything goes as it should be so we can learn from it. In my pray, I'm usually asking for a correct way to learn to get better. I guess that's why I'm here

Interesting nick for someone who prays.

I met a very successful trader who beleives in God and who said that HOPE belongs in the place of worship and in the bedroom, not in trading.

Elfive 9:
Please don't confuse religious faith with the cold technical facts of trading. Praying to God might inspire and fortify you but God will not intervene to affect the outcome of your trades. This is what was implied.

very well said, sorry for my earlier comments

best of luck

Elfive 9:
Interesting nick for someone who prays.

Well, I choose this nick because I'm an AC Milan's fans, an italian football team. Their nickname is "Il Diavolo Rosso" which means "The Red Devil", so that's where my nickname come from, and it has nothing to do with God or my religion.

I know a successful trader who believe God is everywhere, but If we don't help ourselves with proper analysis to trade, God won't help us.

God the Almighty, HE is the ultimate ruler , the absolute king and everything that exist whether we see or not is under HIS control. When HE allows a thing to be done it is to test the ones who are involved . And every second is a test for us. Now the test is not directed @ GOD cause HE already knows the outcome but the test is there for us to prove to us where we stand so that we can be honored or not in HIS presence.

Ponder.

The lustre was in me , I was only cast into the fire to bring it out.......gold

From the begining we are ever travelling to our origin......

Revision - - - -

#1. EA's do not make coffee.

it took me months to figure this one out.

Elfive 9, can you post a statement of your trades for 2006? Thanks!

Very interesting discussion on tenets, religion, etc. Not necessarily ALL true and applicable to all.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: