No Swap Trading

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone here knows any brokers that offer no-swap accounts to the general public. I know there are quite a few that offer such accounts to muslim traders due to religious reasons, but that's not exactly what I am looking for. I am not muslim for starters, and anyway these special accounts always incur extra charges that are not applied to regular accounts - which I would obviously like to avoid if possible. If anyone knows of such a broker (is marketiva.com a candidate?) or better yet, has a list of such brokers, I would be forever in your debt if you would share this knowledge. Anyway, just to be absolutely clear, I am looking for the following:

1. Forex broker that offers no-swap accounts to the general public

2. No crazy extra fees for the privilege (I can live with a small fee)

Thank you!

hi

ricosuave:
Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone here knows any brokers that offer no-swap accounts to the general public. I know there are quite a few that offer such accounts to muslim traders due to religious reasons, but that's not exactly what I am looking for. I am not muslim for starters, and anyway these special accounts always incur extra charges that are not applied to regular accounts - which I would obviously like to avoid if possible. If anyone knows of such a broker (is marketiva.com a candidate?) or better yet, has a list of such brokers, I would be forever in your debt if you would share this knowledge. Anyway, just to be absolutely clear, I am looking for the following:

1. Forex broker that offers no-swap accounts to the general public

2. No crazy extra fees for the privilege (I can live with a small fee)

Thank you!

Hi try marketiva.com no swap you can start with little as $1 ....but not based on MT platform

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

you may try marketiva, and they also give a good service

thank you

from ocm1

Disappointed...

Just found thison marketiva.com...

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again.

Crown

I believe Crown Forex offers no swap. I was looking at them to take the interest negative side of a hedge a while back, but I read that they frowned apon that so I didn't open the account. I was also a little concerned about the security of their website (or lack thereof) and therefore of my personal information.

FXDD offers no swap to muslim traders at the cost of an additional 1/2 pip on each trade.

Basically there is no free lunch. You are trying to have the cake and eat it too, not gonna happen. Brokers are there to make money, your money.

If someone finds a place with no swap, no fees, no commissions, and very very tight spread...of course MT4 with micro lot granularity...and solid customer service with huge financial backing and insured funds...let me know.

Good idea Seavo... Any idea how they might find out that you're actually just taking the interest-negative side of a hedge?

I know someone who has a crown account and has had a single GBPJPY trade on since November and has had no problem todate with the fact that the account is interest free. He does do some other small trades occasionally in the same account but not much.

Hope this info is of use

Reason: