Cool template

Hi everyone, great forum

I thought you all might like this variation of the mma indicator I just put together - looks cool (pic & template attached)

Regards Lee

Files:
mma.gif  16 kb
mma.tpl  4 kb

cool

leeb:
Hi everyone, great forum

I thought you all might like this variation of the mma indicator I just put together - looks cool (pic & template attached)

Regards Lee

that's cool graphic,

but how to use it as an indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Basically all yellow lines below all blue = downtrend and inverse, intertwined lines = sideways market, hope its useful to some of you, its always good to give something back to this great forum

leeb:
Basically all yellow lines below all blue = downtrend and inverse, intertwined lines = sideways market, hope its useful to some of you, its always good to give something back to this great forum

let me see it looks like uptrend too me, or did you post the Pic up side down to fool us?

nope - my explanation was back to front though ! is pretty obvious how it functions anyhow

Look's well.

I'm sorry about my bad English.

It's look like can use for trade.

When the green line fly on all lines, buy, when the green line down to any yellow line, close buy. By contraries, green line down to all lines, sell, when the green line up to any yellow line, close sell.

On condition that we can filter many signals with iMA28's direction, or with TrailingStop, I think that's a feasible EA.

With a picture with signal, EURUSD 1H.

How is this different from Guppy GMMA or the Rainbow MMA?

sandfromsky:
I'm sorry about my bad English.

It's look like can use for trade.

When the green line fly on all lines, buy, when the green line down to any yellow line, close buy. By contraries, green line down to all lines, sell, when the green line up to any yellow line, close sell.

On condition that we can filter many signals with iMA28's direction, or with TrailingStop, I think that's a feasible EA.

With a picture with signal, EURUSD 1H.

Shouldn't you only open a position if all lines have completely crossed thereby minimizing loss [though no guarantee but a little safer]?

et_phonehome_2:
Shouldn't you only open a position if all lines have completely crossed thereby minimizing loss [though no guarantee but a little safer]?

If you are audacious, you can open position when a order close, and add position when breaking.

If you are conservative, you can wait for break the yellow only.

Don't forget with a TrailingStop carefully. Best wish.

Attach GBPUSD 1H, USDCHF 1H.

leeb:
Hi everyone, great forum

Regards Lee

very nice

some more : trading ma cross. tcr

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Reason: