MultixpMA V 1.0.0 - page 3

ralph.ronnquist:
Please note that the EA takes its input file "xpma.csv" from either of directories "tester\files" or "experts\files"; the former is used in back testing and the latter in forward runs. This is an MT4 thing: the EA only looks for file "xpma.csv", and MT4 offers the two different directories for testing and forward run.

It works great now. Thanks Ralph. I'll be playing around with this for a while.

No go, after a minute EA reports no trade condition. Attached is my csv file, EA is set to MAClose=2 on 4 hr TF.

A thought: incorporation of SATL, RTFL, FTLM ... digital filters/MAs, found here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172934

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923

Files:
xpma.rar  1 kb

i have some suggstions but my english is bad so i have difficult to understand one thing or more.

for example: what is exatily break even pips?

i think is that:

i chose profit to 50, and breakeven to 1 so when profit is 50 it will let go to 51, and if back to 50 will close but if go to 52 will try 53, etc.

is that? if is not i like to suggest a stop like that.

and what happens if i define closema to 1? will close on first opposite signal the 20 period ma(in signal mode)?

more suggestions:

1-re-enter trade if MaxOpenTrade is more than 1. example:

buy at 1.2222 and price go to target and close trade. but price backs to 1.2222 and signal still true, so buy again at 1.2222

2-increase lots after loss (martingale)

3-increase lots while signal is true (if maxopentrades is more than 1)

and i think there is anything wrong. when i use jma with xpma (with phase 6 and period 34 for example) i got uptrends in red and downtrends blue. why that?

thanks and sorry again for my bad english

i think it would be great if all indicator listened in EA they where in the first post...or links

how would be the setup (cvs file and closema) for folowing systems?

1- 2 MAs crossover: 10 and 20

2-2 MAs croossover, but with a third ma to filter like Universal MA. example:

10, 20 and 100. buy when 10 crosses 20 and price is above 100 ma period

3- 1 MA cross. example: buy when price is above 30 MA

4- 1 MA signal system

thanks

C.E.O.:
LOL Randy. Glad someone likes this, Ralph did a lot of hard work on this and I hope some people could make it better. I gave up because of the endless possibilities. i like it with FXIgors TSR system

it is possible to make TSR System ? wich is the setup? could you send the preset file?

problem

the xpMA indicator only works with phase 0... if i chose 1 or more the line disapears

If someone can figure out why t3mas in the csv only opens buys or sells in one direction please let me know, I am convinced I have found a unbelievable system & settings to use with this EA using t3ma's but it seems to be bugged using t3ma's, it will only open orders in one direction, either buy or sell.

Or, if someone has a t3ma file that works in forward tests that would be great too. Thanks guys, If I get this to work I'll post it asap, its going to be insane methinks.

I forgot all about this thread and the promise to include the source. I have attached it to the first post. The possibilities are almost infinite but I think TSR and the "rainbow" are a couple starting points. Good luck.

Reason: