MultixpMA V 1.0.0 - page 4

EA based on xpma

Thanks for this multi EA version. I have been coding my own using the xpma and T3 based on observations using the T3 indicator and also merging this with a view of a stochastic indicator (settings 13,8,5) for a smoothing period of 6 and a 15 min timescale. In addition I have looked at level settings on the stochastic at fib levels of 23.6 and 61.8. Have a look and you may discover what I have - that there is a lot of synergy between when the T3 arrow indicates a buy and sell and the stochastic indicator. The basis for my thinking rests in the fact that no matter how good the MA is, it is still based on a trend following system - which is great when a trend is in place (about 30% of the time). The rest of the time is usually a ranging condition and trending systems are useless or subject to whip-saws. Hence the stochastic indicator - and hopefully this gives a good compromise.

I am very pleased to give the multi EA a good trial as I also see it has come a long way from just a simple detector and has Incorporated an RSI and level detector.

Thank you very much for the open source approach. I hope I can return the favour when and if mine is working.

al.yates@bigpond.com

Australia

Interesting topic

Thank you Gentlemen for sharing your hard work. It looks like this thread is little dead... Anyways, any chances to incorporate a Heiken Ashi indicator to this EA?

nighthawk206:
Thank you Gentlemen for sharing your hard work. It looks like this thread is little dead... Anyways, any chances to incorporate a Heiken Ashi indicator to this EA?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen,

Is there anybody who could add "Magic Number to this EA"? Would appreciate a lot!!!!!

Actually that was easy (there was already a magic number, but it was not declared as external). Try it out

nighthawk206:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen,

Is there anybody who could add "Magic Number to this EA"? Would appreciate a lot!!!!!
Files:

mladen:
Actually that was easy (there was already a magic number, but it was not declared as external). Try it out

Thanks a lot Mladen! I appreciate a lot, I'll give it a try

Xpma ea

Gentlemen,

I've been looking for an XPMA Expert Advisor that uses one xpma. It should work so that when the xpma changes color to blue, it opens a buy, when the color changes to yellow it closes the trade and when the colour changes to red it will enter a sell trade. it also needs time filter (or two) what times it makes trades (hour and minute) and external magic number. Maybe it needs a setting like "wait to conform colour change" which means the EA will wait a given "1" candle before opening or closing trades. If se t to "0" means that it uses every tick and possibly causes false trades. Also it should have a possibility to open only one trade per colour (when the colour is blue it does not open more than one trade until the color changes again) and possibility to open many trades as long as the colour remains the same (in case if previous trade has hit SL or TP opens another trade to the same direction). Normal operation would be just open trade on a colour change and close it on the next colour change. Also it would be nice if there was optional Haiken Ashi filter. It could wait till both xpma and haiken ashi agrees before enterering trade and exiting when either of them changes (or both change). Might have some other ideas too...

I like the "Multi XPMA EA" it has many good filters and features but all I'm lacking is the one xpma option. I've been going through a lot of forums and tried many different xpma EA's out there but haven't found what I'm looking for. Only one I couldn't get working was Coders guru's xpma EA, maybe I did something wrong? (I guess Coders guru is the one who programmed the xpma indicator originally) but it was doing nothing when I tested it.

How do you think is there any chances to get these options added somehow to CEO's Multixpma EA? I think the basis would be very good.

Reason: