MetaTrader MultiTerminal Announced

Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Has Been Published

The MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal allows simultaneous trading on several client accounts on one trade server. The key features of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal:

- All operation types of order management

- Reports for the operations performed

- Internal mailing system, news

- Multilingual interface

Beta version of the MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal can be downloaded at: http://www.metaquotes.net/files/mt4multisetup.exe

For testing, only accounts from demo server "MetaQuotes-Demo" can be used.

The MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal will be officially released on the 5th of December 2006.

Exact version: MetaTrader MultiTerminal 4.00 Build 197 (23 Nov 2006)

Official link: http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/2558/

Cheers,

Diam0nd

DAMN, I LOOOVE

Diam0nd:
Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Has Been Published

Exact version: MetaTrader MultiTerminal 4.00 Build 197 (23 Nov 2006)

Official link: https://www.metaquotes.net/forum/2558/

TADA! It's here peoples! The first FINAL of the new product from the greatest MetaQuotes:

v4.00 Build 198 (5 Dec 2006)

Go get it: https://www.metaquotes.net/metatrader_multiterminal

DAMN, I LOOOVE

MetaQuotes is CONSIDERING (maybe it wont happen) releasing a PAID version of MultiTerminal, there you will be able to work with ANY broker you wish within one copy of MultiTerminal.

For those who dont know: at the moment, you can work from MultiTerminal with ONE broker only. Example: if you downloaded MultiTerminal from NorthFinance, you will be able to work only with NF accounts.

Diam0nd:
MetaQuotes is CONSIDERING (maybe it wont happen) releasing a PAID version of MultiTerminal, there you will be able to work with ANY broker you wish within one copy of MultiTerminal. For those who dont know: at the moment, you can work from MultiTerminal with ONE broker only. Example: if you downloaded MultiTerminal from NorthFinance, you will be able to work only with NF accounts.

Misapprehend am, what use is MultiTerminal. Malfunctions with by various brokers, unbroken EA and if would perhaps had be paid? What's the use is? Or is that a otherwise and walks it use?

New version of the MultiTerminal available.

Version number: v4.00 Build 201 (19 Dec 2006).

Changes will be announce here later on, since there is no chagelog available atm.

Cheers,

Diam0nd.

DAMN, I LOOOVE

It would be great if the multi terminal supported multiple broker accounts. Otherwise it is only helpful to people managing other peoples money. I can understand it, a very good tool for them, but it also would be a great feature for small traders (who use mt4 by the thousands) by providing them with a portfolio of brokers. One broker might go bust (i.e. recent problems of the swiss branch of neuimex - not sure if resolved yet), but four, five, all in the same time - very unlikely. And opening the same position on four brokers on a number of pairs is very time consuming. Multi terminal could solve that issue and be of great assistance to all of us little fishes

great tool, please consider the above, and congrats on all your work!

Trading Multiple accounts

I have 2-3 Forex.com Metatrade accounts that I would like to trade using the orders that I put into my main Metatrade account. What would be the best way to go about doing this? I am pretty new to this but am currently subscribed to an automated trading platform that does the same thing, but is controlled over the internet. I have two versions of Metatrade open, the autotraded account receives the signal over the internet and then sends the order signals to my Metatrade software. Please don't make fun of me if this is a stupid question...lol

Thanks,

Ryan

radkins:
I have 2-3 Forex.com Metatrade accounts that I would like to trade using the orders that I put into my main Metatrade account. What would be the best way to go about doing this? I am pretty new to this but am currently subscribed to an automated trading platform that does the same thing, but is controlled over the internet. I have two versions of Metatrade open, the autotraded account receives the signal over the internet and then sends the order signals to my Metatrade software. Please don't make fun of me if this is a stupid question...lol

Thanks,

Ryan

I moved your post to this thread, take a read about muti terminal...

Linuxser:
I moved your post to this thread, take a read about muti terminal...

My broker doesnt accept Multiterminal. Is there a simple way to do this with an EA? Right not it is only 1 other account.

radkins:
My broker doesnt accept Multiterminal. Is there a simple way to do this with an EA? Right not it is only 1 other account.

Wait forRAS and send your trader over it.

Another solution could be this one or this one

is there a metatrader mutiterminal that work with any broker???

some of the forex broker dont have multiterminal...

Reason: