Goblin Bipolar mod H - page 6

using goblin EA

How to use this EA. i've load it on expert. when to order buy or sell under this EA i'm very newbie

thks

frantacech:
Goblin_1.2_Hedge

MIG

4pair

H1

Default and FIBO pyramid

Many loss open trade, big margin.

very great result : can you post me Goblin 1.2 hedge to test it ?

thank you, giapel

giapel:
very great result : can you post me Goblin 1.2 hedge to test it ? thank you, giapel

Its bad result. Very high risk for margin call. today loss open trade -1391...

Margin 3995, Margin Level 114% with init deposit 5000.

Its standard Goblin Fibo 1.2 with pyramiding martingale or fibo. Very big risk, not for real money.

Try Firebird v1-0c1 - big profit , big risk. Its not for me.

Files:

autofx:
I uploaded the version I'm testing to the first post of this thread. The pip target is now 100 pips. This has an interesting effect on this EA. Here is a statement. Not super impressive, but not too shabby, either.

Diference only ProfitTarget = 100; in code?

I testing ProfitTarget - autocalculation.

Look it:

If UseAutoTP = true

// Set the ProfitTarget - automatic - add frantacech

double value = iATR(NULL,PERIOD_D1,21,0);

if(Point == 0.01) value = value*100;

if(Point == 0.0001) value = value*10000;

ProfitTarget = NormalizeDouble((value*2/10),0);

Its idea Mono settings Firebird.

autofx:
I uploaded the version I'm testing to the first post of this thread. The pip target is now 100 pips. This has an interesting effect on this EA. Here is a statement. Not super impressive, but not too shabby, either.

Hmm, I think, TP 100 not working. In your statement no any trade with TP 100.

My test with autoTP, selfsame.

Don't be so quick to come to conclusions.

You should look at the code -- there are other mechanisms for closing trades that usually get executed before 100 pips are met.

The 100 pip profits will be seen when both longs and shorts are open, and the equity targets aren't being met.

autofx:

You should look at the code -- there are other mechanisms for closing trades that usually get executed before 100 pips are met.

The 100 pip profits will be seen when both longs and shorts are open, and the equity targets aren't being met.

looking good so far, running on fxdd.... do you run GBPUSD?

autofx:

Ok, yes, I look in code. That right.

Waiting...

frantacech:
Ok, yes, I look in code. That right. Waiting...

this is more stable and steady engine i think. coz it will stop all floating by using profitmultiple feature. Great job autofx

frantacech and abrs70 - Thanks for your comments, I hope you can make some money with this EA or some other ones.

Reason: