Utility EA's

Does anyone have or know of any "Utility" EA's that do simple things like Close All Trades when a certain profit level has been reached? Specifically, I like to enter all my trades manually and sometime have a couple different trades going at once. My goal for each day is to make a certain amount of money. Some days I can do it quick, other days I grind it out. But an EA that closes all open trades when the equity has reached a certain point (hopefully settable by the user) above the balance would be great to have. Any pointers or ideas?

Thanks

Kiup00:
Does anyone have or know of any "Utility" EA's that do simple things like Close All Trades when a certain profit level has been reached? Specifically, I like to enter all my trades manually and sometime have a couple different trades going at once. My goal for each day is to make a certain amount of money. Some days I can do it quick, other days I grind it out. But an EA that closes all open trades when the equity has reached a certain point (hopefully settable by the user) above the balance would be great to have. Any pointers or ideas? Thanks

Here are some scripts that do that... you might use the code to make an EA for it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

Kiup00:
Does anyone have or know of any "Utility" EA's that do simple things like Close All Trades when a certain profit level has been reached? Specifically, I like to enter all my trades manually and sometime have a couple different trades going at once. My goal for each day is to make a certain amount of money. Some days I can do it quick, other days I grind it out. But an EA that closes all open trades when the equity has reached a certain point (hopefully settable by the user) above the balance would be great to have. Any pointers or ideas? Thanks

Hi,

In the Elite section you can find last version of MultiPositionExpert_v1.13.

It's what you need.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174881/page3

Thanks Igorad,

I joined up and downlaoded the ea, couple of questions on the settings:

StopManageAcc : Does this have to do with just a Stop Loss? Or does it need to be checked "True" to work on all orders?

If Use Pips is set to false, do I just enter the amount of USD for Take Profit and when that is reached, the EA will close all of the orders?

Thanks for any additional information.

I found the explanation for the settings for this EA but it is not closing any orders. Also, I have open orders but in the display that the EA prints out it reads "0 Open Orders". Any ideas?

Kiup00:
Thanks Igorad,

I joined up and downlaoded the ea, couple of questions on the settings:

StopManageAcc : Does this have to do with just a Stop Loss? Or does it need to be checked "True" to work on all orders?

If Use Pips is set to false, do I just enter the amount of USD for Take Profit and when that is reached, the EA will close all of the orders?

Thanks for any additional information.

When StopManageAcc=true all trades will close with any value of profit or loss,i.e. it works like CloseAll script.

UsePips=true - count of profit or loss in points;

UsePips=false - count of profit or loss in USD.

If ProfitTarget=0 and MaxLoss=0 you can monitor open positions only.

So try to test this EA with different settings to gain a better understanding.

Kiup00:
I found the explanation for the settings for this EA but it is not closing any orders. Also, I have open orders but in the display that the EA prints out it reads "0 Open Orders". Any ideas?

Sorry I found small bug in the code.

I've fixed EA and uploaded to the Elite section.

Does this EA monitor your entire account or Just pairs attached to? I ask because I have longer term trades that would be nice to close with this, but I also do some shorter 1hr or less trades that I set and forget that have very high success rate so I would not want them included. Those are also on the same pairs as my longer term trades. So monitor my long term, but leave the short term. I would just go to elite section but somehow my subscription got cancelled, think my CC expired on paypal, guess I better sort that one huh.

Reason: