News Trader EA - page 121

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 31.

GBPUSD: -27.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 52.

USDCAD: 34.

NZDUSD: -12.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 97.

GBPUSD: 43.

USDJPY: 26.

USDCHF: 57.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 26.

USDCAD: -3.

---------------

EURUSD: 27.

GBPUSD: 81.

USDCHF: 24.

---------------

EURUSD: 126.

GBPUSD: 21.

USDJPY: 152.

USDCHF: 41.

AUDUSD: -22.

USDCAD: 48.

---------------

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: -8.

AUDUSD: 17.

USDCAD: -51.

---------------

EURUSD: -21.

GBPUSD: 99.

---------------

EURUSD: -31.

GBPUSD: -97.

AUDUSD: 41.

USDCAD: -30.

---------------

News Trader 5.3

New Digital

I've installed the 5.3 ECN EA, but I can't figure out how to get it to trade - it's just saying NOT ACTIVE (see screens shot)

Not sure if i've installed the files correctly, but I tried v6.0 and that does't show any of the News data...

Hope you can help..?

Jason

Files:
newstrader.jpg  105 kb

Hi theforexedge,

I see nothing as your picture is small.

But installation of this version should be in exact way as the normal 5.3 version concerning additional files and Metatrader's setting for "allow dll" and so on.

If you will have any issue please report and I will try to help.

Difference between the normal version and enc is the following: on enc version - the trade is opened first with no stop loss and take profit and immediate after that - this trade is modified for stop loss and take profit. That's all the difference.

Reason: