Which systems to be the sections? - page 2

Just want to re-mind about this thread.

Do we still need more sections?

newdigital:
Want to take your attention to this thread once again.

We have 7 sections now. New sections were created:

The "XO"-Method;

and

Dolly.

Please express your opinion about next possible sections. I can not create the poll because the questions on the poll are limited to 10 but we have more than 10 systems.

Or correct the list of candidates.

Or propose something different.

Now we have the following candidates:

- ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg;

- stella;

- The Murrey Math Trading System;

- ASCTrend system;

- Ichimoku;

- digital filters;

- indicators' setup (how to use the indicators);

- EAs setup (how to use EAs: one by one and step by step for every EA);

- market condition section: support/resistance, pivot, flat/choppy/ranging/trending, divergence, volatility and so on

- Channel trading system, level trading, sma support system and so on.

- Goblin;

- Hedge;

- Scalpers: SyberiaTrader, and some others;

- fundamental talking: news, trading "signals", prognosis/forecasting, analytics etc.

- "Non-lag Igorad": all the indicators/EAs related to Igorad. It's as his personal place;

- "fast Kalenzo": all the indicators/EAs related to Kalenzo. It's as his personal place;

- FX_Sniper's section (if he will agree of course);

- Beluck's place;

- some other coders' personal place (please specify by post);

- some other systems (please specify by post).

Some more systems:

- hedge/grid/martingale (V1V2 EA, 5th_element, 10 pips and so on);

- The River (and others);

- Steinitz (and some more possible threads with evaluation, EAs and so on);

And something new:

- signal trading (commercial and free ones): trading signals, indicators, EAs to trade the signals from websites/calendars and so on.

- news trading: indicators, EAs, analysis and evaluation;

Did I miss something?

newdigital:
Yes, I was thinking about The "XO"-Method, Dolly and ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg as well.

As to the threads inside the section so it may be the other question: who will manage the section?

Look at Phoenix thread: they are very organized.

Because what is the section? It is freedom (more freedom let's say).

Please all the members express your opinion.

IF the XO_Method gets the "nod", I am offering to manage it for you.

Best wishes.

I use Trend following. It quite simple system

Just the other suggestions for the systems/people to have a section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems :

- section for Simba systems and threads;

- martingale section (everything related to this martingale subject).

By the way, got some requests (by PMs) to made the sections for Simba, ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg system threads and section for ASCTrend system.

newdigital:
Just the other suggestions for the systems/people to have a section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems :

- section for Simba systems and threads;

- martingale section (everything related to this martingale subject).

By the way, got some requests (by PMs) to made the sections for Simba, ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg system threads and section for ASCTrend system.

I think that sections by theme like trend following, grid, carry trading, hedging / arbitrage, martingale... would be good because you maybe not know what all the systems are about but if they would belong to he correct section you could at a glance see what systems exist for a type of trading.

Just an idea

n d

all breakout systems

ranging market systems

oil gold and commodities

indexes dow,s and p ,dax ftse

journals section for traders' trading journals

improvement requests

regards

Commodities is a growing field on metatrader because oilfxpro is around

There are 50 EAS on oil,gold and other commodities

Files:

jlpi:
I think that sections by theme like trend following, grid, carry trading, hedging / arbitrage, martingale... would be good because you maybe not know what all the systems are about but if they would belong to he correct section you could at a glance see what systems exist for a type of trading. Just an idea

The main idea about the sections is to give the members oppotunity to have their small forums (sections). Besides, it helps to keep good developers/coders inside the forum because in this case they have their own place/home. And they may create commercial things inside the section because it is their own small forums. What is next? Next is private groups.

So, it is how our forum is developing.

The forum is developed by members and every admin want to keep good developers/coders inside the forum so we need to section.

Sometimes we need a sections to separate some subject from the whole forum because this subject is too specific. For example, we are having Harmonic trading section, Digital Filters section and News/Signal Trading section.

I agree: we should have one section for martingale/grid/hedging/arbitrage systems and EAs and in this case everything related to this subject will be in separated section and the whole forum will be ready for new developers/coders/members to come and to start new development.

Yes, I agree with el cid: we should have one section for oil, gold, commodities, indexes and so on.

Section is just ... we are sorting everything posted randomly on the forum and moving to separated place.

difference between two sub forum

Dear friends:

I want to know what is the difference between " sugestion for the trading system" and "manual trading system"

Regards

Reason: