I want to create the poll: which trading system/threads are ready to be a section:
- The "XO"-Method;
- ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg;
- The Murrey Math Trading System;
- ASCTrend system;
- digital filters;
- indicators' setup (how to use the indicators);
- EAs setup (how to use EAs: one by one and step by step for every EA);
- market condition section: support/resistance, pivot, flat/choppy/ranging/trending, divergence, volatility and so on
- Channel trading system, level trading, sma support system and so on.
- Scalpers: SyberiaTrader, and some others;
- "Non-lag Igorad": all the indicators/EAs related to Igorad. It's as his personal place;
- "fast Kalenzo": all the indicators/EAs related to Kalenzo. It's as his personal place;
- FX_Sniper's section (if he will agree of course);
- Beluck's place;
- some other coders' personal place (please specify by post);
- some other systems (please specify by post).
We have 5 sections now:
- Brain Systems;
- Ema Cross;
- Harmonic trading;
And any section may do any commercial on behalf of section's originator or group of members who is supporting. So it may be good for any system/coder/developer/group of members to be a section.
Because it is freedom.
I can not make this decision by myself you understand. We need to decide.
Should I create the poll just for one day?
Or everything is clear?
I have my opinion about 2 sections before New Year ...
What do you think?
I think its a great idea to have some of the threads in its own section, I nominate the following:
BTW, there are some indicators which I would like to know how to use, is there a place you can direct me for indicators' setup?
Why I am asking?
Very simple: it depends on which kinds of members we will have in 2007.
I mean quality sorry.
Because it fully depends on the content of the forum.
It is the question similar to (for example): where will we go to in 2007?
Yes, I was thinking about The "XO"-Method, Dolly and ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg as well.
As to the threads inside the section so it may be the other question: who will manage the section?
Look at Phoenix thread: they are very organized.
Because what is the section? It is freedom (more freedom let's say).
Please all the members express your opinion.
One of the most confusing things I find in some thrreads is that most start posting their own versions of the same MQ file that it makes its confusing which one one should be using or testing since the same file name may be used or different versions that is not reflected in the post #1 [as an example].
One thing I do come across is that some file may be posted with the same name in thread 1, but that same file [same name and version] in another thread is of a different size. Now, I am confuse..... Are they really the same?
Yes, the problem is who will maintain it and control it? To avoid further digression, I am highly for this idea....
- "fast Kalenzo": all the indicators/EAs related to Igorad. It's as his personal place;
It should be no more than 10 options (systems) for the poll. Can not create the poll because of that.
But i think the opinion of the members posted may be enough.
I vote for Isakas by Kuskus.
my vote goes to:
EAs setup (how to use EAs: one by one and step by step for every EA)
Want to take your attention to this thread once again.
We have 7 sections now. New sections were created:
Please express your opinion about next possible sections. I can not create the poll because the questions on the poll are limited to 10 but we have more than 10 systems.
Or correct the list of candidates.
Or propose something different.
Now we have the following candidates:
- fundamental talking: news, trading "signals", prognosis/forecasting, analytics etc.