Mouteki systems - page 11

do you use other indicators to filter out the false signals or you simply just enter if the demand or supply line is broken? i am having problem on exits, using 15mins timeframe still profitable, but sometimes less than 10 pips. How do we deal with that or we just take small profits?

Hi, usually to filter signals i use macd, and also just look to the chart, and i see if the price is going strongly up or if it just a spike, anyway i think that there is not a method to filter 100% bad signals (i havn't found yet).

One good thing, is that when the projection line for example is at 10pips (small profit!), sometime the price reach the target and just continue, letting me leave pips in the table, but also many times the price touch the targetpoint and reverse, so in these cases take small profit it's surely good thing. But, if price is going with force and acceleration in my favour and it reach the target, if it is just in superstrong moving so i just let it go and close at the target of the next timeframe (30m or 1h or 4h), right now i have no exact rules, everytime i create exact rules the market broke them and let me understand that every trade is a different one, what do you think about?

i am using your indicator right now. Could not tell anything yet as it is still early for me to say. But last night during NY session, i got fooled by false signal in 15 mins, i am using TSF_macd as filter. But the 4h gbp/jpy was a good one. So far, h4 is givining me better results, including the selling of gdp/usd just above 98 level. I still need to get use to 15mins. You are right, it is hard to put rules as everytime when you think your rules are perfect, the market will proof you wrong.

Yes, the mouteki ORIGINAL method use the indicator to trade on the 4h chart, and i know that it is very good, the bad thing is that it give one signal every 1-2-3 days instead of many signal daily, but i'm just reconsidering the idea to trade the mouteki on lower timeframes without a good filter, as i sayd in the posts before, my demo account has +100% in one day (from 400 usd to 1000 usd), and lost the 50% in the day after (from 1000 to 400, again) due to a lot of false signals, so trade mouteki on lower timeframes without a good filter is just a suicide!

kinda confuss, as today, h4 for gbp/usd brokes the demand line, and signal for selling, but at daily timeframe gbp/usd just broke the supply line and heading north. Maybe i should stay aside? or wait for H4 complete or tally with daily chart?

Hi, i see, i was a little confused too, i just sold today and close with 5pips profit because i am not sure of what will happen, the 4h chart give a sell signal, RSI give a sell signal from a overbought area (it seems good!), fisher give sell signal, cci tell to sell too.. But, on the daily charts, no sell signal given, and the indicators give a strong uptrend, anyway there are all in overbought zone, but i really don't know what will happen, in this case maybe it's better to look another currency or just wait to see something clear, it's better do not do nothing if there is no "sure" (i know nothing is sure in forex:P).

Anyway, what i think, is that gbp-usd will go down, but i've no orders right now, what do you think will happen?

P.s.

If you look the H4.jpg you will notice that there is also a good RSI and CCI divergence, another signal to be ready to sell!

P.P.s.

It's just what i think, i'm not encouraging nobody to sell

Files:
h4.jpg  102 kb
1d.jpg  101 kb

hi

w4rn1ng:
Hello, just a curiosity, anyone use mouteki with 15m and 30m timeframe? It give intraday signals of usually 30-60-90 pips, many times profitable, anyone use it in these timeframes?

Here is attached some images of what i'm talking about, obviously the bad thing is that there are also many false signal, and another thing is that i don't have idea about where to put stoplossess, anyway just look the images, it is funny and good!

Hi,

Thanks for nice system, which one TF give the best result 15m or 30 m?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I think that 30m is more reliable, anyway it's better to look also at 15m-1h-4h timeframes signals to have a confirm

thanks, i took away my usd/chf selling position, now still waiting for chance, it is hard to say now, maybe correction. Lets see.

Hi man I dont understand, you use both 1 and 2 indicators on plotted on charts or how? Because I have strange lines not like yours.

Reason: