Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 79

Hi everybody,

I am testing this ea on a live account since friday 6 april (after testing it on demo of course) with personal settings wich i think has a better risk/performance ratio.

It made 44pips friday if you want i can make i short report everyday and post here the settings i use

If you are interested let me know

Would love to See Results

Please post EA results Weekly!!

Thanks! I look forward to seeing!!

can u help me make this indicator into ea?

#property copyright "slam"

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers 3

#property indicator_color1 Black

#property indicator_color2 Lime

#property indicator_color3 Red

extern int period=10;

double ExtBuffer0[];

double ExtBuffer1[];

double ExtBuffer2[];

int init()

{

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,1,Red);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,1,Lime);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

IndicatorDigits(Digits+1);

SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtBuffer0);

SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtBuffer1);

SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtBuffer2);

IndicatorShortName("Winning Solution - Fisher");

SetIndexLabel(1,NULL);

SetIndexLabel(2,NULL);

return(0);

}

int start()

{

//int period=10;

int limit;

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

double prev,current,old;

double Value=0,Value1=0,Value2=0,Fish=0,Fish1=0,Fish2=0;

double price;

double MinL=0;

double MaxH=0;

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)

{ MaxH = High;

MinL = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,period,i)];

price = (High+Low)/2;

Value = 0.33*2*((price-MinL)/(MaxH-MinL)-0.5) + 0.67*Value1;

Value=MathMin(MathMax(Value,-0.999),0.999);

ExtBuffer0=0.5*MathLog((1+Value)/(1-Value))+0.5*Fish1;

Value1=Value;

Fish1=ExtBuffer0;

}

bool up=true;

for(i=limit-2; i>=0; i--)

{

current=ExtBuffer0;

prev=ExtBuffer0;

if (((current0))||(current<0)) up= false;

if (((current>0)&&(prev0)) up= true;

if(!up)

{

ExtBuffer2=current;

ExtBuffer1=0.0;

}

else

{

ExtBuffer1=current;

ExtBuffer2=0.0;

}

}

return(0);

}

Note : can u help me setting the entry and out when the indicator value is zero automaticallly and an option if we wanna put target point and stop loss...i appreciate if u can help me then

Thank you

Porthugz:
Hi everybody,

I am testing this ea on a live account since friday 6 april (after testing it on demo of course) with personal settings wich i think has a better risk/performance ratio.

It made 44pips friday if you want i can make i short report everyday and post here the settings i use

If you are interested let me know

Of course !!!

Hi guys,

As I am testing Pacman and the other 10points3, they are all in the right side of the trade except Goblin. Today's trade is going up and my goblin do selling. So far, 4 trades had been opened. However, from the chart, it seems that eurusd will going down soon. If so, wow ... close trade with huge profit

Cheers,

Files:
goblin_ch.gif  13 kb
goblin_3.gif  5 kb
goblin_2.htm  25 kb

wibitiens:
Hi guys,

As I am testing Pacman and the other 10points3, they are all in the right side of the trade except Goblin. Today's trade is going up and my goblin do selling. So far, 4 trades had been opened. However, from the chart, it seems that eurusd will going down soon. If so, wow ... close trade with huge profit

Cheers,

Interesting,my bi polar has been buying this morning.

Given it the rest of the day off, or until a down trend is in place.

This seems to be the offending news.

April 10 (Bloomberg) -- The dollar fell after the U.S. government said it will file complaints against China to the World Trade Organization, raising concern the dispute may escalate and slow economic growth.

retro:
Interesting,my bi polar has been buying this morning.

Given it the rest of the day off, or until a down trend is in place.

This seems to be the offending news.

April 10 (Bloomberg) -- The dollar fell after the U.S. government said it will file complaints against China to the World Trade Organization, raising concern the dispute may escalate and slow economic growth.

So ... this is the news! No wonder euro is climbing right now. Thanks Retro

By the way, I think I post my result on the wrong place. My ea is Goblin, not Bipolar :P Should be at Goblin thread

Cheers mate,

double top on EURUSD H4 and dollar index overbought. Bipolar's sell cycle should close with profit today no problem.

berdj:
Allasio,

Could you please post the formula for the delayed entry -5pips within 2 minutes or order cancelled I am not really interested in the atr part .

Much appreciate your expertise.

berdj

Hi berdj,

That caught my eye too It seems that alassio's studies are paying him good dividends.

Here's something similar: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

berdj:
Allasio,

Could you please post the formula for the delayed entry -5pips within 2 minutes or order cancelled I am not really interested in the atr part .

Much appreciate your expertise.

berdj

It is really as simple as described: When the signal says to start a new trade, remember current price and time, fire the first order only if price retraces e.g. 5 pips within the next 5 minutes. If it doesn't, wait for the next signal again (which often is already there). I don't use limit orders for this because price is too close. Statistically measuring the edge of the signals, it seems that this delayed entry improves signal quality by at least 5%. Not all signals improve this way, but it seems generic enough to try it.

Reason: