Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 20

giapel:
hi , bluto

do you think to introduce the function to manage hedge-order, in goblin-bipolar ?

in my opinion this function is necessary for EA.

happy new year, giapel

Yes, I do. For now, I just wanted to see what the interest level was in this EA before I invested any more time in it. I think the jury is still out. I for one like it even better than the regular Goblin. An added hedge feature though would definitely be a nice safety net for this type of EA.

Was the code from Goblin Fibo 1.2 ?

I am running several tests on it and Fibo progression is OK.

Files:

tomstaufer:
Bluto,

Thanks again for your efforts with Goblin.

This is my test on Bipolar version from 12.24.06 with UseFiboLotSizeProgression=1

Timeframe: M15

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY

Broker: FXDD

Starting balance: $5000

Notice progression: 0.1, 0.1, 0.2, 0.6. Shouldn't this be rather: 0.1, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5 ...?

Also when UseMoneyMgmt=1 it increases lots with 0.01. Some brokers do not accept that. Can you add option to round those numbers ?

I'm not sure what to tell you on the Fib Progression. That was Tross' baby from the regular Goblin. I simply copied the same code over to Goblin BiPolar. I prefer the regular 10Point3 Martingale lot sizing which is designed to aggressively recover progressive losses in the sequence.

tomstaufer:
Was the code from Goblin Fibo 1.2 ? I am running several tests on it and Fibo progression is OK.

Yes, it was.

bluto:
Yes, I do. For now, I just wanted to see what the interest level was in this EA before I invested any more time in it. I think the jury is still out. I for one like it even better than the regular Goblin. An added hedge feature though would definitely be a nice safety net for this type of EA.

hi, i want to unsure yu that my interest to this EA is very high, because goblin has great potential.

giapel

I have been having a hard time trying to setup an email alert for this expert.

Sometimes it works great but sometimes it gets stuck in an endless loop.

Maybe someone knows how to resolve this so the email alert will send one alert per buy or sell order.

Thanks

}

} else { L_OrderLotSize=G_OrderLotSize; }

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,L_OrderLotSize,BuyPrice,L_Slippage,L_sl,L_tp,"Goblin BiPolar Buy",LongMagicNumber,0,Blue);

SendMail("BUY NOW!!! GOBLIN_BiPolar signal",Symbol()); // My Buy Email Alert

return(0);

}

}

} else { S_OrderLotSize=G_OrderLotSize; }

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,S_OrderLotSize,SellPrice,S_Slippage,S_sl,S_tp,"Goblin Bipolar Sell",ShortMagicNumber,0,Red);

SendMail("SELL NOW!!! GOBLIN_BiPolar signal",Symbol()); // My Sell Email Alert

return(0);

}

return(0);

}

sendmail prob

you should probably copy/paste what error messages you are getting in the journal. since most sendmail probs are smtp mail server probs i'm blindly guessing that is the issue. but copy/paste the journal.

Give me give me your Ea or ....snif snif i will cry :=)

bluto:

Please don't hesitate to share your Goblin 2.

U are very popular now as Hendricks with its Phoenix one time ago.

Me i have trouble to win with goblin bipolar now but i guess i don't do things well.

Anyway i really enjoy the efforts u, Bluto and others, do for the community.

Now that i have my money back (not by EA but by manual trading on GBPJPY) i will try to use EA again (without losing all like before).

BIpoler report.

equity is up 321$

Looking great

xxDavidxSxx:
BIpoler report.

equity is up 321$

Looking great

hi david, do you mind posting your settings?

Reason: