MY TURTLES EA - need Testers - page 7

mikhaildgreat:
new version ready for download beta4.1 please refer to post#1

Hi Mikhail,

Can you explain what the new settings do? I am not getting any decent backtests and I see several positions going into large profit only to go into loss after a short time. No trailing stop yet?

mikhaildgreat:
new version ready for download beta4.1 please refer to post#1

Hi Mik hail

Thank you for new version

But please, What timeframe are you using?

Thank's

Hi everybody

I can't understand,the EA gave me Error always

It's tell me ( OrderSend Error #130)

Can anybody help me,and tell me what is this Error ,and how fix it????

Thank's.

mamdohfn:
Hi everybody

I can't understand,the EA gave me Error always

It's tell me ( OrderSend Error #130)

Can anybody help me,and tell me what is this Error ,and how fix it????

Thank's.

this error happens because EA tries to open stop orders to close to the price. just turn off the allert from EpertAdvisor properties/common. I know its irritating... but you just have to wait for the EA to be able to open the stop orders when the price is not to close...

Regards,

Mikhail

Ducati:
Hi Mikhail, Can you explain what the new settings do? I am not getting any decent backtests and I see several positions going into large profit only to go into loss after a short time. No trailing stop yet?

Hello the trailing stop is already there. but beta 4.1 change the pipLockIn start to 50. because version beta4 turns out to have wrong calculation in total pips,but its fixed in 4.1. you can see at the display at the upper left hand corner, the total pips, and the pips locked in. If the total pips becomes lower than the pips lock in all positions will be closed.

Im forward testing right now and am fully loaded... pisp lock in in GBPUSD is now 25. and USDJPY 16. I hope the market goes agains the trades so we can see if it works

Regards,

Mikhail

mikhaildgreat:
Hello the trailing stop is already there. but beta 4.1 change the pipLockIn start to 50. because version beta4 turns out to have wrong calculation in total pips,but its fixed in 4.1. you can see at the display at the upper left hand corner, the total pips, and the pips locked in. If the total pips becomes lower than the pips lock in all positions will be closed.

Im forward testing right now and am fully loaded... pisp lock in in GBPUSD is now 25. and USDJPY 16. I hope the market goes agains the trades so we can see if it works

Regards,

Mikhail

Im Quoting myself now... LOL. Anyways the profit trailing works GBPUSD just got stopped all 3 trades was closed at the same time with pips -3,8,20 = 25 pips total.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

mikhaildgreat:
this error happens because EA tries to open stop orders to close to the price. just turn off the allert from EpertAdvisor properties/common. I know its irritating... but you just have to wait for the EA to be able to open the stop orders when the price is not to close...

Regards,

Mikhail

Hi Mikhail

Thank's a lot for your support,

mamdoh

help me on test

hi mikhaildgreat

i am testing ninja sys2 on demo account, could you say me that setting is correct?

extern int

MaxUnits = 3, //Maximum units to trade per Currency Pair

MagicNumber = 11282,

EntryLookBack = 55, //Bars to lookback in calculating breakout prices

ExitLookBack = 20, //Bars to lookback in calculating exit points

ATRPeriod = 20;

extern double

SLMultiple = 2.5, //Multiply ATR by this to calculate StopLoss

ReEntryMultiple = 0.5; //Multiple ATR by this to calculate Re Entry Point

extern bool

ATRBreakEven = false; //if set to true SL will be moved to break even level

extern double

BreakEvenMultiple = 2.5;

extern bool

LockProfit = true;

extern double

PipLockinStart = 100, //$ amount to start lock in

LockinPercent = 30;

i see that many orders gains and than close loosing

thank you, giapel

Yes Please change PipLockinStart to 50. whe total pips reaches this point it will lock in a percentage of the total pips gained. default is 30% but you can also change this percantage if you want here LockinPercent: if you put 50 it will lock in 50% of the total pips gained so on and so forth.

I will also release a newer version soon, I noticed some positions being hit even if there was no actual breakout, I realized that this is because of the spread that I did not take into account but will add this in the next version...

Regards,

Mikhail

giapel:
hi mikhaildgreat

i am testing ninja sys2 on demo account, could you say me that setting is correct?

extern int

MaxUnits = 3, //Maximum units to trade per Currency Pair

MagicNumber = 11282,

EntryLookBack = 55, //Bars to lookback in calculating breakout prices

ExitLookBack = 20, //Bars to lookback in calculating exit points

ATRPeriod = 20;

extern double

SLMultiple = 2.5, //Multiply ATR by this to calculate StopLoss

ReEntryMultiple = 0.5; //Multiple ATR by this to calculate Re Entry Point

extern bool

ATRBreakEven = false; //if set to true SL will be moved to break even level

extern double

BreakEvenMultiple = 2.5;

extern bool

LockProfit = true;

extern double

PipLockinStart = 100, //$ amount to start lock in

LockinPercent = 30;

i see that many orders gains and than close loosing

thank you, giapel

Hi Mikhail,

I am working testing on new version of your EA,but you know from last night all orders was loss,

I am work on default setting, and used PipLockinStart 100 ,

LockinPercent = 30,

You can look to Detailed Statement ,

Can you help me, and say me what is wrong??

Thank's

mamdoh

Reason: