Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 98

lot size calculation

abin:
hi dear simba,

thanks for you and your team's great work. after testing the ea, i found a problem in the lots size calculation, when maximumrisk was set, sell order will allway opened in mini lots. in lots size calculation both buy and sell order used same coding:

if(MaximumRisk!=0)LotSize=NormalizeDouble((AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk*0.01)/(((Ask-(Chandelier_Up-Point))/Point)*10),1);

wolud you mind to check it?

sorry for my poor english, hope you can understand me.

Hi Abin,

I didn`t understand you..could you specify the 2 problems you might have,from what I understood they are..

1-Mini lots opening..I don`t have this problem,so,please confirm if your account is mini,etc,demo/live,broker..and that you have downloaded the EA in the first posts of the thread

2-If there is an ask /bid problem,please feel free to specify exactly how do you think it should be handled,and I will check with Malcik,I am not a coder,though I am learning,so,the more specific you can be ,the better,I thought the problem shouldn`t be there..

A-if(MaximumRisk!=0)LotSize=NormalizeDouble((AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk*0.01)/(((Ask-(Chandelier_Up-Point))/Point)*10),1);

if(LotSize<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT))LotSize=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

if(LotSize>MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT))LotSize=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);

if(atr_for_tp)TPPips=NormalizeDouble(atr_multiplier*(iATR(NULL,240,atr_period,1)/Point),0);

if(UseChandIfTouched)res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotSize,Ask,3,Chandelier_Up-Point,Ask+(TPPips*Point)-spread,"SimbaSystem",MAGICSS,0,Blue);

else res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotSize,Ask,3,0,Ask+(TPPips*Point)-spread,"SimbaSystem",MAGICSS,0,Blue);

if(res>0)

B-if(MaximumRisk!=0)LotSize=NormalizeDouble((AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk*0.01)/(((Ask-(Chandelier_Up-Point))/Point)*10),1);

if(LotSize<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT))LotSize=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

if(LotSize>MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT))LotSize=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);

if(atr_for_tp)TPPips=NormalizeDouble(atr_multiplier*(iATR(NULL,240,atr_period,1)/Point),0);

if(UseChandIfTouched)res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotSize,Bid,3,Chandelier_Dn+Point+spread,Bid-(TPPips*Point)+spread,"SimbaSystem",MAGICSS,0,Red);

else res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotSize,Bid,3,0,Bid-(TPPips*Point)+spread,"SimbaSystem",MAGICSS,0,Red);

if(res>0)

Regards

Feng-Shui

Dave1:
Nice system, really would like the indicators, 'change like the wind' and 'flow like the water' as they appear in the first post.

Thx

Dave

Learning Feng-Shui would help you inmensely..and reading my reply to this same question,like 10 times,in this thread would imply you have read the thread..do both and you will benefit forever

Regards

hi simba

at the first time i come by to this thread i dont think this is a good thread that i'm looking for. cause the idea behind is too simple buy dip and sell low ride the trend with only 3 indicator. SATL as a trend identifier, %W as an oscilator for entry, and chandelier as a stop loss

but after i learn and read almost all the strategy in this forex forum, my head become heavy and so dizy. i confuse which one i should choose. finally i realized that there is no single strategy that suit with all market condition, so what for we use the complicated if there is a simple and basic one

right now i almost read all the post at this thread, and i use your system for live trading with very small deposit of course at NF, coz i just an amateur and part time trader

actually i still have some question about this system, but i'll save that for my next post, coz now i just want to say thank to you

Hi dear,

I need some indicators like this below:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1957/indift2.gif

Let me know and please share in this thread if someone have this indicator..

Thanks.

jempolz:
Hi dear,

I need some indicators like this below:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1957/indift2.gif

Let me know and please share in this thread if someone have this indicator..

Thanks.

I think it is from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks very much seniorrr....

How to change the lot..

Hello simba, i just to know how to change the lot to 0.1 instead of default setting 1.0??? Is it true that we must change the parameter at MaximumRisk??? I'm a newbies.. Tq..

change the lot

epy8338:
Hello simba, i just to know how to change the lot to 0.1 instead of default setting 1.0??? Is it true that we must change the parameter at MaximumRisk??? I'm a newbies.. Tq..

Hi,

I replied to your PM..if you still have problems,please post them and I will explain again

Great work !

SIMBA:
Hi, I replied to your PM..if you still have problems,please post them and I will explain again

Hi Simba,

Last two days i spent reading this thread from page # 1 till todays last post. Just wanted to say great work from your part and others who share their knowledge and programming efforts.

I must say , first few page started with Manual trading concept now totally changed to EA concept. You did mentioned the EA testing is also part of manual learning but i was very insterested in this thread while i was learning manual trading with simba system. I guess i lost my interested since EA concept included and took alot of time testing here because EA testing has broken the continuation of manual samba system learning process.

Any way, wanted to share my views and pay my respect to you for sharing this system with us in this forum.

Would love if you can summerisze the simba manual system with rules with indicaters attached so if someone really interested to learn from you can go to your summary and follow this thread for further details.

Only one thing i regret to say that i found your thread very late till few days ago, i wish i could have found this thread earlier to learn and share.

Regards and happy trading,

Thanks

MrJavedNY:
Hi Simba,

Last two days i spent reading this thread from page # 1 till todays last post. Just wanted to say great work from your part and others who share their knowledge and programming efforts...thanks,there were a lot of people without whom this thread wouldn`t have been the same.

I must say , first few page started with Manual trading concept now totally changed to EA concept. You did mentioned the EA testing is also part of manual learning but i was very insterested in this thread while i was learning manual trading with simba system. I guess i lost my interested since EA concept included and took alot of time testing here because EA testing has broken the continuation of manual samba system learning process...I believe that EA testing has added the final touch to the system,showing its limits and long term soundness,there was not much more else to say from a manual point of view..let the market be your teacher.

Any way, wanted to share my views and pay my respect to you for sharing this system with us in this forum...Thanks

Would love if you can summerisze the simba manual system with rules with indicaters attached so if someone really interested to learn from you can go to your summary and follow this thread for further details...I believe that if somebody wants to learn to trade a manual system,they need to read the thread and pick up on its nuances,if they just want a summary,they can download the indicators&EA,and ,since the rules are in the EA,they can just read them..though it would be only partial learning.

Only one thing i regret to say that i found your thread very late till few days ago, i wish i could have found this thread earlier to learn and share...I am fairly certain that you would have been a valuable contributor.

Regards and happy trading,

Thanks for your kind words,

Please find my comments above

Cheers

Reason: