5 EMA / 6 EMA Cross - page 2

increase:
Oh ok so what do you apply your SMA to typical price ?

Hello increase,

I have given setup with all sma parameter in post 3

Happy Trading

Ramdas

ramdas:
Hello everyone.

Here is another chart which is continuation of previous chart.

I have added further comments.

Happy trading

Ramdas

Hello everyone.

Another chart which is continuation of previous chart.

With further comments.

I am posting these chart to explain How the setup works , And how price Dynamics works.

Remember Price is Number one indicator. and spoting potential reversal point is importnat.

Happy trading

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_03.gif  22 kb

ramdas:
Hello everyone.

Another chart which is continuation of previous chart.

With further comments.

I am posting these chart to explain How the setup works , And how price Dynamics works.

Remember Price is Number one indicator. and spoting potential reversal point is importnat.

Happy trading

Ramdas

Thanks for posting I am trying to follow your logic

Trading With Simple Setup

Hello everyone.

Another chart to show how price Dynamics works.

Remember Price is Number one indicator. and spoting potential reversal point is important.

Pl refer my earlier post for Setup.

and pl share your observations comments.

Happy trading

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_04.gif  23 kb

ramdas:
Hello everyone.

Another chart to show how price Dynamics works.

Remember Price is Number one indicator. and spoting potential reversal point is important.

Pl refer my earlier post for Setup.

and pl share your observations comments.

Happy trading

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas !!!

I am working hard to find a set-up for an ea based on MAs and i have arrived to a solution very similar to your system, with less emas. But your system has gived me new ideas and seems to work even better than my set-up, so i will adapt my settings to yours. I will test a little more and soon post the rules in Codersguru thread XPma. I am using Codersguru Xpma_v8. Please, if you want to give your contribution and experience, you will be welcome. I will be monitoring your thread too and asking your advice.

Also, i recommend to try Codersguru XPma in your setting. Very visual !!!

Thank you !!!!

fxnewbie:
Hi Ramdas !!!

I am working hard to find a set-up for an ea based on MAs and i have arrived to a solution very similar to your system, with less emas. But your system has gived me new ideas and seems to work even better than my set-up, so i will adapt my settings to yours. I will test a little more and soon post the rules in Codersguru thread XPma. I am using Codersguru Xpma_v8. Please, if you want to give your contribution and experience, you will be welcome. I will be monitoring your thread too and asking your advice.

Also, i recommend to try Codersguru XPma in your setting. Very visual !!!

Thank you !!!!

Hello fxnewbie,

Thanks for you feedback and suggestion.

xPma is also good indicator, it also gives good signals.

Real skill in trading is identifying bad and good signals. any system generates good and bad signal. and trader need to filter bad signal from good or correct signal. so trader need to read price sentiment or patern to reject bad signals.

Fact is every system works and every system fails. every indicator works and every indicator fails.

every system works under certan situations and at the same time every system fails under certan situations.

and that is where manual interventian comes. else every computer would have been turn in to money generating machine.

identify one good price patern and trade that patern only. wait for market to come to you...wait for market to generate your price pattern. don't chase market.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Reason: