EA Creation and Evaluation Needed - page 2

Gidday

Attached is the first version of my EA that Nick Bilak www.mql4.info has kindly written for me.

It is not quite right but is profitable on a back test from 01/01/99 I have started forward testing today.

Anyway have a play there is a bit to adjust to optimize and let me know what you think.

I am only testing on USD/CHF 30min.

But please keep in mind that I can not code anything so don't ask

Files:

Euroform EA

Attached is the latest version of my EA.

I think it needs a step stop that starts from the profit protection to improve the performance but I am not that good at programming yet, so if any one could help that would be fantastic.

The current setting are for Euro/USD 30min.

Anyway there it is please test and let me know what you think.

Files:
euroformea.zip  17 kb

Gidday attached is the EA I have been working on for a while it can produce quite a few pip but the stops are not working. There should be 3 stop an ATR, ATR BE, MAX LOSS. You could also use the DeltaStop as an exit.

Could some kind soul have a look at the code and try and fix the stops.

Cheers

Files:

Hello,

i use same approach in my manual trading system; After entering with dicreete sight i add lots at every dot (kama signal) confirmed with the next open. I trail a voltychannel stop and when i leave the terminal, i use step stop EA to manage the orders. I'am seeking for an EA to automatize this. I was looking for an atr position size calc and thank you for that.Please keep posting.

Files:
addlot.gif  25 kb

Well I have started forward testing on a 1m TF and these are today results.

They look nice but I won't hold my breath. As this EA still has no stoploss.

I will run it until it builds the acc to a good sum or kills it.

Attached is the EA.

Have fun

Cheers

Beno

hello

yeh, very good ea, in backtest on 15 min no losses at all, may someone cann help to fix a stoploss

hello

Beno:
Well I have started forward testing on a 1m TF and these are today results.

They look nice but I won't hold my breath. As this EA still has no stoploss.

I will run it until it builds the acc to a good sum or kills it.

Attached is the EA.

Have fun

Cheers

Beno

now, S/L,will be adjust automaticlly,als i add maxlot size so you can adjust it.

Files:

Thanks SPS8

I will have a play.

hello

Beno:
Thanks SPS8 I will have a play.

Hi, beno,did ea open any position today ,this ea didn,t open any order today,don,t know whats the matter

SPS8

Yep here is the update so far so good I have attached a gif with the pairs its just a random selection

Reason: