Simple strategy - page 5

Ceee you 93

Mr. Cash...is this a system you have purchased or are leasing and you want a programmer to figure out how it works by the signals you have shown on the charts you've posted?

May I ask where you got this system or did you develop it yourself?

Hello Rick , I dont buy and get it from any one . We are the developer of the original system . If you are good at math and prog you are well come to joint the party . We come to consideration not to bring any junk in to it . These system is very mature , if I can count it been develope for +- 5 years . So we neet mature People to get along with it . If you like to go deeper just drop me a line . Cheeers

We have been short from 9725 and take partial profit ,If the price cross the res at 17 we will close the last couple possition .

adriann:
it seems the signals are predicted by some Neural Net (AI).

I think vertical lines are nothing more than News event's.

something like this http://fxlabs.oanda.com/FXNewsEffects.shtml

Best Regards

Ramdas

WOW we must be using the same system, my system makes 100 pips a day on the GBP alone, lets not get it programmed, I would not want to have very many people using it.

Files:
gbp.jpg  101 kb

Foreverold:
WOW we must be using the same system, my system makes 100 pips a day on the GBP alone, lets not get it programmed, I would not want to have very many people using it.

How does yours work?

Hi , Didnt know you guy hag around here, today trade ..., some guys from other forum try to help , but still working very hard to put all the logic ... Thanks to all and Marry X mass to all

Files:
1234_1.gif  16 kb

delated , edited...

hi john

give ur system setting..maybe somebody out there got an idea to research more about ur system

Reason: