show this indicator

show this indicator

Files:

and this

hello

good trades

Files:
hashi1.gif  41 kb

Could someone post the rules for this system. For instance, we are talking about an indicator and to be ten pips above and ten pips below but wich indicator is this? COuld some give a good discription of the system. Thank you very much

yossi1177:
i need help for this strategy

If I knew how to code, I would be more than glad to help since I am also interested in such an EA....

i BELIEVE THERE IS ONE....

I remember I had this Ea awhile ago but then its a total loser, whats the point of keeping it...I litterly lose over $950,000.OO in one single month. Talk about loser unles you manually reverse the signal at the time and manual exit it at the risk of 5 pips, that would be very profitable....Unless some smart programer reverse the signal or reversal program the system, it would be the greatest EA for sure...After I saw the totaL LOSE, iT SHOCK ME, IF IT WENT THE OTHER WAY THEN YEAH...ITS COOL BUT IT WENT NOSE DIVE...

Files:
heiken299.gif  6 kb
heiken299.htm  1479 kb

I hope that was not a live account else you're out of your mind. I do use EA to trade, but only as a signal. The EA allows me not to stare at my screen waiting for a trade, it just alerts me to look at the chart for a possible entry.

Oh yeah just the demo

oH YEAH ITS JUST THE DEMO TEST RUN,

tHAT WOULD BE VERY STUPID TO ALLOW THAT MUCH OF A LOSE AND NOT KNOWING IN ONE WHOLE MONTH...EVEN WITH DEMO ITS SHOCKING...

What are the rules of enter and exit positions in this strategy? Thanx

As I can see it's just a simplified version of HAMA PAD and ISAKAS ASHI strategies on this site. It is only good on trending market but on choppy one it is a total looser in its current state.

i think this is zeman strategy...

heiken ashi will die when rnaging market

Reason: