Looking for an Auto EA

Hello, I have this little indicator that puts arrows on the chart for when to buy and sell. Just wondering if someone can create or tell me how to setup an EA to make the trade automatically when the arrows arrives.

Please

Thanks

whats the little indicator called?

_super_signals_v2

its like a zigzag bud. it paints the high and low. the ea will get a million false entrys.

matrixebiz:
Hello, I have this little indicator that puts arrows on the chart for when to buy and sell. Just wondering if someone can create or tell me how to setup an EA to make the trade automatically when the arrows arrives.

Please

Thanks

sure. no problem. would you like the drawdowns and losses highlighted in yellow or orange? hahahahaha.

lowphat:
its like a zigzag bud. it paints the high and low. the ea will get a million false entrys.

So you are familiar with this script then (#super_signals_v2)?

Can you turn this indicator into making it auto trade for you? It's been pretty accurate lately in predicting the price movement and putting an arrow for Buy/Sell, can I also add into the indicator script that when it triggers the Buy/Sell arrow to open a trade at the same time? What code is it to initiate a trade?

Thanks

This arrow will not be valid.

Try to trade zigzag on M1 timeframe and you will understand about this super signal.

For example you open buy according to the arrow. M15 timeframe. After 1 hour your buy arrow is changed to sell arrow on historical data. 1-hour-ago-arrow may be changed now. But you can not change the order because you already opened buy 1 hour ago and probably got stop loss.

Not everything is easy to trade which looks very good on historical data on the chart. Try to trade.

About this indicator you may read the following:

- multi timeframe;

- silvertrendsig is a joke like Super-Signals;

- good thread about super signal indicator with many indicators.

- how to trade "painting-the-past" indicators. Live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

Weird. I have it on M30 and last week I made 7 trades and all we successful.

matrixebiz:

Me too got a green result by using this indicator.

Anybody tried to created it besides optimu as I don't want to use optimu EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Can anybody make this super signal EA without using the iCustom coding?

matrixebiz:

Ok.

Let's trade this indicator.

I saw buy signal on the close bar.

We are trading on the close bar, yes?

I think yes.

I open buy order on the price 1.9690.

See image.

Files:
super1_m30.gif  26 kb

Buy arrow was moved once again. See image attached.

So I closed buy and open the other buy at the price 1.9687.

I lost 15 pips - spread. So totally I have -3 (minus 3) pips in loss.

Files:
super3_m30.gif  20 kb
Reason: