Please Help! I don't Understand

Please help me, i don't understand why i still loss when the profit pips is more than stop loss
Files:
IMG_5661.PNG  239 kb
IMG_5659.PNG  238 kb

Ling Wei Biau:
Please help me, i don't understand why i still loss when the profit pips is more than stop loss

You forget the spread. If you win 10 pips and you lose 10 pips, you still lose because there are fees and commissions to take into account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You forget the spread. If you win 10 pips and you lose 10 pips, you still lose because there are fees and commissions to take into account.

even sell also the spread still affect ?

Eleni Anna Branou:

I mean, take profit point also will affected by spread?

Ling Wei Biau:

I mean, take profit point also will affected by spread?

All positions, buy and sell have spread (fees and commissions), so you have to take it into account.

Ling Wei Biau:

In the 1st image, you profitted 15.9 pips on the buy and lost 17.9 pips on the sell, so netted minus 2 pips on the 2 trades. 0.10 commission for each trade and so of course you made a loss.

No matter what you may read about "hedging" ( placing a buy and a sell at the same time), you will never profit by trading this way.

The way it look, it is simple mathematic the winning trade is lower that its losing trades so it is just obvious that you end up a lose, plus you also have to consider the commission or swap and spread, sometime a 20 pips loss and a 20 pips winner may still end up in the losing end, this is trading is all about 1:1 ratio is actually is not really a good target goal.

Reason: