Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 81

backtest goblin_fixed lot alassio

hi, this my back-test on goblin alassio, now i am starting to forward test.

i think we can code function that control the gap between balance and equity to adding contrary-order.

giapel

this is goblin bipolar forward test results on fxdd live acc. Please note that goblin runs only on usdchf, all other trades (1 or 2) are from another ea.

Also, I made one custom change for me - from 22.00 to 6.00 gmt+1 ea uses smaller pipstep (15), normal is 30.

giapel:
hi, this my back-test on goblin alassio, now i am starting to forward test.

i think we can code function that control the gap between balance and equity to adding contrary-order.

giapel

Hi Giapel!

I am no programmer, but I would like to test this ea. Can you please answer, what to do with this settings? Because I am testing Goblin and Predator and they work extremly well.

Regards erkro

Loaded Goblin Bipolar but no trades

Hi:

I have loaded the Goblin Bipolar Mod H on 1hr charts using all default settings with the exception of mm=0 and no trades have been opened since last night.

EA tab is green w/ smiley face .

Any ideas?

Thanks

erkro:
Hi Giapel!

I am no programmer, but I would like to test this ea. Can you please answer, what to do with this settings? Because I am testing Goblin and Predator and they work extremly well.

Regards erkro

hi, i am searching the settings to stable Ea. There are market conditions in which login-martingale is risky.

regards,

giapel

here is goblin bipolar mod that i'm using. as i prommised in post 762. failed to find good settings for gbpjpy. default settings (based on bluto's) for eurusd only. indicators included. kiTrend indicator is very similar to iTrend.

kalamari:
here is goblin bipolar mod that i'm using. as i prommised in post 762. failed to find good settings for gbpjpy. default settings (based on bluto's) for eurusd only. indicators included. kiTrend indicator is very similar to iTrend.

-----------------------------

Hi,

I opened a demo IBFX but don't run because the Ea caused a big error and shut down the platform.

Some one has the same problem ?

Best Regards.

guernica:

I opened a demo IBFX but don't run because the Ea caused a big error and shut down the platform.

Some one has the same problem ?

hi guernica,

i've downloaded the file (thought it may be corrupted), attached ea to eurusd chart on ibfx demo and it works, no crashes. does anyone have the same problem as guernica?

What time frame Kalamari?

kalamari:
hi guernica, i've downloaded the file (thought it may be corrupted), attached ea to eurusd chart on ibfx demo and it works, no crashes. does anyone have the same problem as guernica?

Kalamri

I downloaded it and it does crash here also what time frame are you using ?

Reason: