Here we go..!! Prosource Indicator - page 4

Please find attached the report..94% profitable trades and destroys the account in the last trade..worth exploring,will do a visual test this week end,this EA slows too much my system to do it now on visual tester..

Files:
prosource.htm  17 kb

SIMBA:
Please find attached the report..94% profitable trades and destroys the account in the last trade..worth exploring,will do a visual test this week end,this EA slows too much my system to do it now on visual tester..

Somos mortales... desde el dia que... nascimos !!!!

Prosource ea

Hi

is it the EA enclosed ?

any live demo account working with it

Kr

jerome

ionCore:
And no, it does not work -- not well anyways.

The strategy tester shows incredible gains with the 'control' points settings, but do a more realistic test using 'all possible ticks' and the profit drops significantly.

The read-me says:

any EA developped ?

Hello new digital

Please inform if any EA has been developped based on this post ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175619

Kind regards

newdigital:
One year ago mr.trader started the thread in elite section: Well working Trading System. It was for H4 timeframe and for VT-Trader (not for Metatrader). Igorad created some indicators for the system and we are having some system which should be tested more. The thread did not finish yet as it is necessary to create EA for this strategy.

Please find the image about how it looks like on the chart. It was some improvements already done many months ago but I just attached all the ndicators to H4 chart with right settings to give you some preliminary view.

Besides please find the links (elite section, sorry).

Well working Trading System:

- original thread is here;

- system indicators: Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF), TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view), TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view), TrendRSI indicator.

Yes, it was coded very advanced EA with many indicators. Indicators are slightly different from what someone posted here and indicators were re-coded especially for this once again EA.

Inside the settings we may select which indicator will use for the signal, which one for trend confirmation, which timeframe for trend confirmation and so on. It was coded in MTF mode so it is very easy to repeat Steinitz case (trade on small timeframe on the direction of monthly trend with stop loss on monthly timeframe) just to see what may be happened if monthly direction will be changed. It is easy to backtest this EA.

Discussion in elite section is going very slowly so you may subscribe any time.

Or I may post some news here about this development.

I will post some backtesting results now (within 1 hour).

I did not test it on demo account.

Well.

You may see from the images the backtesting results, 90%, every tick, since the beginning 2002 till the present time, M15 timeframe, for EURUSD and GBPUSD. No MM (0.1 lot size always).

It may be profitable.

I mean: trading on m15 timeframe on the direction of monthly trend having stop loss designed according to the indicator(s) on monthly timeframe as well.

It is the settings #7 of EA from elite section.

Why I said: "it may be profitable?"

Just imagine that monthly direction of the price will be changed ... But it is not necessary for the price to change the direction completely. The price may just try to change the direction on MN timeframe and it will kill our deposit by DD and up to 0 dollars on the account.

Look at the images:

- 1st image is the same settings with MM=true (the same with previous posts).

- 2nd image is trading on M15 timeframe on weekly direction using weekly stop loss. Weekly price is changing the direction more often than monthly, right?

So, basic conclusion for this Multi-Timeframed EA from elite section is the following:

- we may trade using m15, m5, h1 or any timeframe on the direction of MN trend having MN stop loss. It may be very profitable.

- we should select the right settings based on 3 or 4 year backtesting data 90% quality.

- we should avoid any risk: no any aggressive setting, no any aggressive MM and so on.

- those kinds of settings may be used together with technical analysis only. If we said: "we are trading on the direction of monthly trend ..." so we say "trend". We did not say "monthly flat" or "monthly choppy". Trend only. So it is necessary to provide monthly or weekly technical analysis to tell: "this month we are trading EURUSD, GBPUSD ... and we are not trading USDCHF ...".

By the way those kind of systems may be very profitable but it is necessary to select the settings (it is very difficult) and to use technical analysis.

It was some short evaluation of the MTF EAs from elite section.

There are the other MTF EA: Braintrading EA. This EA is using the other logic in our case: we are having normal stop loss and EA is making small losses first week, second week, whole months ... Why small losses? Just to catch big movement. For example it was one trade (open 20th of June and closed few days ago on GBPJPY) with +1,000 pips in profit! Just one trade only!

It may be profitable. But those kind of systems are not like 'attach to the chart and forget about'.

---------------

That's all news about MTF Eas from elite section.

damn...this indicator is good...works good with VQ as well....sometimes VQ is much better.

jjk2:
damn...this indicator is good...works good with VQ as well....sometimes VQ is much better.

VQ? What is this VQ?

Reason: