Prosource with Trend Envelopes V1

This is Prosource EA and Trend Envelopes indicator.

The EA called PerkyProNrtr I dont know much about ive been testing it, would seem it messes up when used on M30 which its its designed for.

The indicator however, TrenEnvelopes_V1 has proven successfull for sometime now when used on 4Hr Charts, however its hard to get the signal quick enough because you have to sit and wait for ages.

The EA is supposed to simply open a position when the trand indicator gives a signal and close and open next direction when gets next signal.

However this one isnt working properly ive found it closes and opens positions before next signal.

If someone could make this indicator into a simple EA,

That opens a position when gets new signal and closes it and open in next signal direction for 4HR charts id say it would be profitable.

Files:
Prosource.zip  6 kb

bunglungchingdong:
This is Prosource EA and Trend Envelopes indicator.The EA called PerkyProNrtr I dont know much about ive been testing it, would seem it messes up when used on M30 which its its designed for.The indicator however, TrenEnvelopes_V1 has proven successfull for sometime now when used on 4Hr Charts, however its hard to get the signal quick enough because you have to sit and wait for ages.The EA is supposed to simply open a position when the trand indicator gives a signal and close and open next direction when gets next signal.However this one isnt working properly ive found it closes and opens positions before next signal.If someone could make this indicator into a simple EA,That opens a position when gets new signal and closes it and open in next signal direction for 4HR charts id say it would be profitable.

GAH !

I only just got here, LOOKING FOR THIS INDICATOR and you have rilled me up already !!!

Ok, your stupid thing ( here your calling it PerkyProNrtr) doesn't work because you need

a) to download the Prosource Indicator and

b) Download the NRTR_color_line Indicator.

At least you have posted the MQL file for Perky, although he is a bit old now isn't he, hmmm.

Prosource Indicator is being sold by someone on Ebay or somewhere similar and is available on another forum, I do not know what the EA is that you are calling ProsourceEA !

As for Trend Envelopes, what has that got to do with these 2 EAs ?

Keeping it REAL.

PS. That EA your miss-calling prosourceEA doesn't work, I tested it 6 months ago, it will simply bankrupt you.

PPS. Bye - I have NRTR_color_line Indicator to go find, now you messed up this fairly simple post - duh !

Here is the Ex4 file of the EA and the Prosource indicator.

2 down - 1 to go ...

Unless of course the Trend Envelopes are a renamed ( or vica versa) version of .. NRTR_color_line

In which case simply change the Perky code to the correct name, or the indicator to the correct name

Files:

anyone having any success with this??

Let's have some results from someone who has tested the indicators please

bunglungchingdong:
This is Prosource EA and Trend Envelopes indicator.The EA called PerkyProNrtr I dont know much about ive been testing it, would seem it messes up when used on M30 which its its designed for.The indicator however, TrenEnvelopes_V1 has proven successfull for sometime now when used on 4Hr Charts, however its hard to get the signal quick enough because you have to sit and wait for ages.The EA is supposed to simply open a position when the trand indicator gives a signal and close and open next direction when gets next signal.However this one isnt working properly ive found it closes and opens positions before next signal.If someone could make this indicator into a simple EA,That opens a position when gets new signal and closes it and open in next signal direction for 4HR charts id say it would be profitable.

Zip file is no good. Please reload, Thanks