Std Deviation - page 7

qualm01:
Hello all, Thanx again for this amazing forum especcially to the coders they are very helpfull and generous(also genius) that always make me feel ashamed just because i can t payback..Anyway i always think CCI is a very interesting indicator,rather than its brothers like stoch or rsi...and I search for difference between them i guess its mean deviation itself addition to the calculation of the cci...CCI has no up or down limit like rsi or stoc just..it is similiar to the price..I mean CCI has upper limit but it is only in theory just like price again..Mr.tools i could not start ur last indicator in metatrader4..I guess it is because of new metatrader4..i compile it at meta languages editor still doesn t start...i also want to see ur RSI and ATR deviations indicators if it is possible..one last request if it is possible can you modify CCI with kurtosis,skewness if it is doable?It may be a lot but it will help me also a lot...thnx in advance..Take care and have a nice profit.

qualm01

Here is a version of deviations of non lag ma that work OK with the new builds of metatrader 4

Thank you Mladen..itis OK now ..i really appericiated...Take care and have a nice day...

Dear Mladen,

Deviations of nonlag ma is very nice indicator it amazes me..Can you also modified custom CCI with kurtosis and skewness if it is doable?Also RSI and ATR with deviation would be super cool..(my personal opinion is every other indicator should consider in its calculation with deviation )I guess Mr.tools is busy..I can asked you for this by courtsey of ur infinite geneouristy..thnx in advance...Take care and have a plenty of pips.

Hi, Mladen,

Look at this Standard Deviation.

Managing Expectations - U.S. Global Investors

BadWay:
Hi, Mladen,

Look at this Standard Deviation.

Managing Expectations - U.S. Global Investors

If that is a standard deviation, then it is a kind of a normalized standard deviation. They do not tell how did they do the normalization

mladen:
If that is a standard deviation, then it is a kind of a normalized standard deviation. They do not tell how did they do the normalization

So, I would like you to look at

BadWay:
So, I would like you to look at

I would need the math they used for that

Without it I can only make wild guesses

mladen:
I would need the math they used for that Without it I can only make wild guesses

Oh, I think you can guess it

BadWay:
Oh, I think you can guess it

You are giving me too much credit

Anyway, it looks much more like a simple percent change indicator than something using standard deviation. In my experience, percent range change indicator are working more or less only on daily charts

Is there an indicator of standard deviation that shows a list or table of currency pairs standard deviation?

So that one can find the highest stdev for trading a pair.

Reason: