Live Testing reports - page 71

hello all,

my life is going back to normal. had familiy in town (visiting from overseas) for four weeks and i couldn't get much done with my trading. i am now in the process of catching up - quite a lot happend here since early march! anyone care to bring me up to speed via PM? it'd be greatly appreciated.

last week i stopped a couple of my loosing accounts and switched them over to P6.

i have some housing projects this weekend. my evap cooler needs to be fixed, the A/C has to be ready for the summer and my pool pump just blew up. i want to get this done before it gets too hot again and i hope to be up and running in a couple of weeks.

then i'll have more time for P6 testing than now. an hour here and there just doesn't cut it.

take care

AZBOfin

It's my statement for previous week. Demo account on Alpari - http://www.fxcentral.org/statement.htm

GoblinFibo modified.

theone555:
It's my statement for previous week. Demo account on Alpari - http://www.fxcentral.org/statement.htm GoblinFibo modified.

Good results !

Can you tell us the version, mode, etc. and even post the ".set" file you are using?

Thank you in advance...

wujun122:

BTW,Daraknor.Does Phoenix only try to open one trade once?MT4 said Error Ordersend(129) when My Phoenix opened the third trade.After it,Phoenix didn't open the third trade. This happened once..

If there has not been the requested open price in the price thread or it has not been normalized according to the amount of digits after decimal point, the error 129 (ERR_INVALID_PRICE) will be generated.

Why would the price of the third price be wrong? Who knows?

Maybe mode3 in 5.7.3 had something weird for the third trade and wasn't rounded properly. What were the settings for the T1adj, T2adj, T3adj?

it looks like all of the P6 settings did well except GBPUSD which did so bad it cleaned out the other profits. P6 GBPUSD needs to be updated. Has anyone turned on the extra features in the P6 advanced?

Beta1 and Beta2 had a signal change. I haven't been able to discover 'good settings' for USDJPY, they seem very elusive. I think I'll just look for other currencies good settings. I did a few quick runs on EURUSD and didn't come up with anything there either.

I will try to make some new settings for GBPUSD on P6 Beta2.

hhsmoney:
daraknor, according to my statement for beta2, usdchf and usdjpy only broke even. But yes, gbpusd is where the big losses took place. In the advanced version, I only tested gbpusd, so naturally it was a loss. However, usdchf did well in the alpha version the first week, and then at the beginning of the following week (last week), a trade was opened, but it never hit the SL or TP all week long (came close though). I've not turned on any of the extra features yet, waiting to see how the defaults perform before moving on.

ejlamarque, if you used the default setting as you have indicated, it should be for usdchf. But clearly you are trading gbpusd, so I'm wondering where you got the setting file for gbpusd?

I think Ordersend(129) error has something to do with broker's price requote in a fast moving market. The EA tries to open 3 orders, some are accepted by the broker while others are rejected. This happened in P570 because the "refresh" function was commented out, but I thought it was re-enabled after P572 (which wujun is using).

theone555, gain of 35% in one week, very nice! When I first started testing Phoenix P56x back at the beginning of the year, I had very similar results in the first week. But later I kept interfering with the trades, so not sure what would've happened if I had just left it alone. By "GoblinFibo modified", do you mean it is a hybrid of Phoenix, Goblin, and fibo? That would make it an interesting EA! Would you consider sharing the modified version with us?

wow bert, just looked at your statement, very different indeed, seems like your Phoenix and my Phoenix are still out of sync. Yes, P573 did very well in its first week, but I cannot take any credit for it as it is the great work of Pcontour and wujun. I just pieced things together and tested. I think the TS function fixed by Pcontour in P573 would make it even more profitable. I've been trying to find a good setting for TP, SL, and TS, been at it for over a week, and not having much success. But once the optimized settings are found, I think P573 will be a rocket. Since P6 is still in beta, more testing needs to be done to see stability and profitability. Main while, many people have reported good results with P5. The main concern I have for P5 are the discrepancies between users, even among people who are using the same version, settings, and broker. So I think it is too soon for me to decide P6 or P5, I will just continue to test all versions and post results here.

Pool party at AZBO's!

Thanks for the compliments and your faith in P573.

I think Ordersend(129) error has something to do with broker's price requote in a fast moving market. The EA tries to open 3 orders, some are accepted by the broker while others are rejected. This happened in P570 because the "refresh" function was commented out, but I thought it was re-enabled after P572 (which wujun is using).

I thought the same thing however, I found the list of error messages. and

135 ERR_PRICE_CHANGED Price changed.

If the problem was price change the error would be 135.

The problem is that the price is actually invalid. It is a bug and Daraknor was looking in the correct direction. Somehow once in a while trade 3 gets calculated incorrectly. P_M3_T3adj = 1.2. I would guess that the actual trade could have been trade 1 or 3. Can you tell for certain which of the 3 trades really had the problem. Is seem to me just as likely that P_M3_T1adj = 0.8; could more likely cause a problem.

I will try to have a look at this problem in the next week.

wujun122 - would you be able to post your settings file.

Here is a useful link ERRORS

Pcontour:
wujun122 - would you be able to post your settings file.

Hi,Pcontour,

I use the default setting of Phoenix 5.7.2w which you made in my live account.Ordersend(129) error usually doesn't happen in my account.I think it only happens when price changes very fast.

Here is my settings for H1 which are used in my demo account.

HHS

I switch to P573 this afternoon... But there is something I don't understand between your result and mine (same brooker, sma EA, same TF... etc...)

Yes, let's go party at the AZBO 's swimming pool ! Indeed after the pumps will be fixed !!!

Got more than 200 messages like that in Experts

2007.04.09 09:47:59 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_3 USDCHF,M15: lots switched to min 0.01

On USDCHF and GB/US

Nothing on EURJPY and US/JPY

???????

Reason: