Profit/Loss - 221/3 - page 4

How close?

Hello Kurka Fund,

How close does the KurkaTrader EA in its current state trade to your manually traded system? I've demo traded this on the SBFX platform for the past 30 Hrs using the 4 Major currencies all on H1 timeframe with outstanding results. So far 80 positive trades with no losses all with default settings.

utes49:
Hello Kurka Fund, How close does the KurkaTrader EA in its current state trade to your manually traded system? I've demo traded this on the SBFX platform for the past 30 Hrs using the 4 Major currencies all on H1 timeframe with outstanding results. So far 80 positive trades with no losses all with default settings.

Hi! What version do you use?

Post #31

Hello Oligarh,

See above Tururo's post #31

Which code is right?

Would somebody please check post #21 (Jonathan You) and post #23 (Kurka). Which one is true? Jonathan You or Kurka?

utes49:
Hello Oligarh, See above Tururo's post #31

Thank you. For me yet question, why does not a risk level change?

MT4 build 200.

Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving...

KurkaTrader is allot more active as an EA than as a manual system. It looks like it is opening positions correctly. A few more issues to iron out...

1...It is only going long. ( cannot figure this out )

2...Needs a trailing stop. ( would like to use one that "Locks in Profit" after a certian amount of pips.)

3...Needs Exit signals. Just the reverse of entry signals... it is much more profitable when it exits on a signal rather than a take profit or stop loss.

218% is not all that bad for a month, but it can be better.

Manually trading this system

I downloaded the mq4 file in post#31...If I want to trade this manually instead of EA, do I install it in the indicators folder then enter on signals manually?

Can you post these results.

Thanks.

utes49:
Hello Kurka Fund, How close does the KurkaTrader EA in its current state trade to your manually traded system? I've demo traded this on the SBFX platform for the past 30 Hrs using the 4 Major currencies all on H1 timeframe with outstanding results. So far 80 positive trades with no losses all with default settings.

Here it is!

Kurka Fund:
Can you post these results. Thanks.

84 Total trades 3 Losses. Trade #210 accidentally closed manually so shouldn't count as bad trade.

Files:

utes49:
84 Total trades 3 Losses. Trade #210 accidentally closed manually so shouldn't count as bad trade.

How did you get the data into a text file?

Reason: