New EA - "Predator" - page 13

I did not test it.

Seems I need to test it from next week.

thnx...

newdigital:
I did not test it. Seems I need to test it from next week.

hi Newdigital...that's sounds great,i'll be waiting for the result...thnx a lot...

hi guyss...

hi guys its seems there are no bodies talking about this predator thread anymore,im still trying to forward test the EA with my settings also...and this is my reslut so far and im going to keep forward testing it...and i attached the result and the EA with the indicators and the settings...hope there is any comments...thnx...

Proposal to put access on Online statement

hello

I noticed here that there is very fiew online statement linked with any ea running

I found predator interesting .

If interested I can start this ea ... and give acces on a ftp where people could consult on line result...

If U are ok with that I kindly ask U to make :

screen copy of preset (image)

and send preset it self

Inform UNit time and currency on which this ea is optimized

If any changes needed or improvment needed in the code (fuction), just ask

I got 2 professionnal programmer developping Ea 7 days a week

Kr

jer

amri87:
hi guys its seems there are no bodies talking about this predator thread anymore,im still trying to forward test the EA with my settings also...and this is my reslut so far and im going to keep forward testing it...and i attached the result and the EA with the indicators and the settings...hope there is any comments...thnx...

As to me so I am still waiting for next version of Terminator (Igorad is creating something), then will test this next Terminator and after that only will join you all with Predator.

newdigital:
As to me so I am still waiting for next version of Terminator (Igorad is creating something), then will test this next Terminator and after that only will join you all with Predator.

Oh, that's good news! If Igorad takes part in programming martingale EAs then we have serious chance for getting a profitably trading and stable EA.

Filtering the false entries out or hedging the bad trades successfully is very difficult in martingale systems. Resolving this task needs not only a professional level programmer but also a good trader and lots of passionate.

newdigital:

clap clap clap... i couldn't wait ;-)

Job done in Newstrader EA is so useful (for me) than i wanna see what Igorad should do for this EA.

Regards.

my forward test...

hi this is my forward test that im using my own setting according to my pervious post...this is the continue of my forward testing since 1st of march...

ea

I like the ea...is it ever possible to setup a JMA based on 2 time frames?

Seems to me, I don't know of 1 moving average type cross of any kind the works on any 1 time frame with 1 time frame indicators. Seems to me most traders like to pick stuff and combine from mtf.

forward test predator

hi this is thte update of forward testing predator using my setting according to my pervious post....

Reason: