Stream MT4 data into excel - page 4

smotty:
Hi

I know how to stream MT4 data into excel

My question is it possible to stream data from 5 or more MT4 brokers into the same excel spread sheet?

thanks

I think yes. In mt4appstore.com, there is Mexcel Trader can do that for you. I can handle at least 5 brokers at the same time. You can open a position over the broker with the lowest pip spread. I dont know if the admin would allow me to post link, but to be sure, i'll put the link on my trackback so you can check its other description. I hope it helps.

DDE Sample Problem

My problem is that in the dde sample xlsx the eurusd is quoted at 12512,0000;

this is the wrong value (*1000), same with gbpusd:

What is the problem???

Please help me coders

Files:

hi

codersguru:
You will use 5 instances of MT and you have to rename every MT.exe with a unique name! I'm not sure it'll work but give it a try!

Hi cg ,,,I've stock data in csv (date,OHLC,Volume) ....is it possible to import into MT4 ?

I already try it using import option in Mt4 but nothing happen ..

there is one addin to Excel that can do Metatrader (MT4) integration directly to Excel

it acts like a bridge from Excel to MT4, just need to add 2 lines of code in Excel VBA to connect to Metatrader

Excel plugin/addin

there is one addin to Excel that can do Metatrader (MT4) integration directly to Excel

it acts like a bridge from Excel to MT4, just need to add 2 lines of code in Excel VBA to connect to Metatrader

Excel plugin/addin

Reason: