Ea bablo4es - page 3

Trading EA Bablo4es Live Real Account ID: 481

Stace,

I start running EA Bablo4es Live Real Account ID: 481, from the last evening on IBFX mini account and get ~ $50 of total profit, what is good, but during the trade I soo profit goes as high as ~ $250 (more the 40pips) and EA did not take it. Might be this happens becouse of bad broker you use.

Can you recommend switching to Bablo4es EA ID: 477, to reduce risk ?

Hello.

You are not first who is telling me that. I really dont know why it happens. BEcause my ea close all it needs.

iger:
Stace,

I start running EA Bablo4es Live Real Account ID: 481, from the last evening on IBFX mini account and get ~ $50 of total profit, what is good, but during the trade I soo profit goes as high as ~ $250 (more the 40pips) and EA did not take it. Might be this happens becouse of bad broker you use.

Can you recommend switching to Bablo4es EA ID: 477, to reduce risk ?

First post updated.

On my signature is latest EA results. I stoped ea there.

So soon I plan do private groups for my clients so you can freely ask me.

Stace_Martingale Expert Advisor

Hello Stace,

you have write the following text:

The main problem as usually is was of course big trends without retracements. So after new function was added this danger dissapeared.

I have tested many Martingale Expert Advisors and i think, that's the problem of all Martingale-Systems! Till now i have not see a Martingale-Expert Advisor with a Selfprotecting-System. Bevore i will trade with a Martingale-Expert Advisor i must know, that the EA has an Self-Protecting-System. Only for times with big trends without retracements.

Can you say me please more about your new (Self-Protection)-function?

Greetings,

halobungie

Self protection is commercial secret

I would like to ask you....what exacly "many Martingales EA's" you've been testing on?

Few examples please.

halobungie:
Hello Stace,

you have write the following text:

The main problem as usually is was of course big trends without retracements. So after new function was added this danger dissapeared.

I have tested many Martingale Expert Advisors and i think, that's the problem of all Martingale-Systems! Till now i have not see a Martingale-Expert Advisor with a Selfprotecting-System. Bevore i will trade with a Martingale-Expert Advisor i must know, that the EA has an Self-Protecting-System. Only for times with big trends without retracements.

Can you say me please more about your new (Self-Protection)-function?

Greetings,

halobungie

And The BEST self protection system is YOU.

I prefer withdraw profits every 2 weeks cycle.

And i earn steady money. And I am not afraid EA blow account.

NewDigital if you now will be in my thread. I am in Sweden now. So wife called that my house has almost 2 days electricity off because of some works are being made to get cheaper electricity.

What i do I cant access to home PC and it is switched of ea is disfunction.

I dont know i trade more than 7 weeks.

maybe people close orders you will loose something but not much. This is disaster when such things happening....

If people are not satisfied with my tradings I close my signals.

Yes I am reading. But what can I do? I am not from Sweden (location is near but not in this country and not from your country - so I can not come and help sorry).

------

Just remember one story ...

Husband is out of the house and his wife is calling to him that she can not start computer: something unknown is written and she can not start so what to do? He asked her to write everything on the paper and send it to him by fax.

Reading the fax so he understood that it is just floppy disk inside computer should be removed.

Fax message is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805

Update FIRST post please read.

Reason: