Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 7

mr.trader:
Nicholsen,

I don´t get scammed by pedro ! But near ! He also send me Login´s and Passtwords to his Demos all over the "Brokerworld" and ever if there was a big loss on this account he told me and my friend he get´s hacked by any guy here in the forum...

THAT`S SCAM ENOUGH !!!!

Now he want´s to sell systems developed in this Forum (he have 4 usernames) to the newbies for thousands of dollars

THAT´S ALSO SCAM ENOUGH !!!

Why i vote for me ?? Please Nich, read the voting question again, looks like pedro don´t think from himself that he is a respectable person... However, I DO !!!

Hope this answer your question !

mr.trader

I re-read your question, "How is a respectable trader?" ???

Files:
pedro_50k.htm  16 kb

Hello Pedro,

There, I agree with this type of statement. I know very well this type of strategy to even use it me and it is not worth a great price.

With this balance, you cheat with the weakness of this strategy.

I am to more 60% of benefit on an account with 10k of 14 days and 10% on an

account with 50k since the last thursday, sit less than one week

Yes Bruno, if i remember well you blow out many many accounts, you remember your comercial threads?, i congrat for you 60% in 10K and 10% in 50K account. keep doing well.

Pedro Echenagucia

BrunoFX:
Hello Pedro,

There, I agree with this type of statement. I know very well this type of strategy to even use it me and it is not worth a great price.

account with 50k since the last thursday, sit less than one week

Please, do not change the direction of my messages. I asked you for a trial demo and I liked it with not seen results and had said you to me only it's not the good moment of work for your ea.

Of my withdimensions I showed you some of my statements, it is all. I do not have several accounts and I am indeed consulting for a company of trading but I trade also in reel without the money of the others. the only commercial message was "Forex winner" and as I say it front I am their consulting today and works for them here, I took part in several threads and gave idea of strategy. In fact, I wonder whether your answers are not voluntarily ambiguous to mislead the true answers

Sorry for all participant for my poor english

Well bruno, maybe i dont understand your post, but when you asked me for a demo? you can view in real time here:

Login : 97550

Investor : g3hhxjm (read only password)

Server : MIG-Demo - MIG Investments SA

and yes you blow out many demo account, because i saw in your web site.

Pedro Echenagucia

BrunoFX:
Please, do not change the direction of my messages. I asked you for a trial demo and I liked it with not seen results and had said you to me only it's not the good moment of work for your ea.

Of my withdimensions I showed you some of my statements, it is all. I do not have several accounts and I am indeed consulting for a company of trading but I trade also in reel without the money of the others. the only commercial message was "Forex winner" and as I say it front I am their consulting today and works for them here, I took part in several threads and gave idea of strategy. In fact, I wonder whether your answers are not voluntarily ambiguous to mislead the true answers

Sorry for all participant for my poor english

your ea of demonstration was bad and I do not have thus to continue with you.

and I think that while seeking well with good translators, you will nclude/understand my message

BrunoFX:
your ea of demonstration was bad and I do not have thus to continue with you. and I think that while seeking well with good translators, you will nclude/understand my message

You wrote this

"Hello Pedro,

account with 50k since the last thursday, sit less than one week"

and i said, where you said that you want a trial?

Pedro Echenagucia

Reason: