Ema cross

Hi,

Has anyone tried the 5-10-60 ema 40 sma cross,we have been getting good results.

1f4

http://www.korzec.ca/

And another thing , if your interested in increasing your almost existing empty account into something larger than you ever expected i suggest you join Monika's room , there are some very smart minds in there and were working with new ideas daily.

Regards,

1f4

Can I assume you see the 5 and 10 cross then wait for them to cross both the 40 and 60 and then open a trade? And then exiting when the 5 and 10 cross again and then reentering the same direction if the higher ema's have not yet crossed for a change in the larger trend? What time frame have you chosen to trade of off? And what kind of stops are you using on that time frame? I have always enjoyed the use of ema's as part of my trading toolbox.

1f4:
Hi,

Has anyone tried the 5-10-60 ema 40 sma cross,we have been getting good results.

1f4

Hi Goldensight,

On a buy - Using the 5 min chart wait for the 5-10 ema to cross the 40 sma thats your entry if rsi is is comming up through the 50 mark or the 70 - i use rsi 70-50-30 Now if the 5-10 have crossed the 40 but rsi and other indicartors are flat and not showing you to buy wait for the 5-10 to cross the 60 ema then enter, once in i set up fxs-icwr to keep me in trade or just set for 20-30 pip profit syps i use are 30-40 pips and never hit 40 yet came close on 30,hope this helps.

I watch 6 pairts with this method and it does well.

1f4

Hi Again,

I also use and Indicator named i-trend that works well with this ema cross.

1f4

14f, Thanks for sharing. If a newbie were to attemtp this I don't think the challenge would be the entry as that is usually pretty easy but rather the exit. I've been trading for three years and exiting is normally not an issue but alot of newbies come here so they might like to hear you elaborate on your exits because a limit order or a tp for 20-30 pips is not always going to happen trading with ema's. However it does look like a potentially good method. cheers

Reason: