10k TO 10.8MIL 10 MONTHS 20 DAYS

Hi ,

I ran an EA right from Jan 2nd 2006 to Till date . The it turned a 10 K account in 10.8 Mil On NF and 18.8 On Crown . Results are give below

87.44 % WON TRADES ( NF ) 90.00% CROWN

12.56 % LOSS TRADES ( NF) 9.05 % CROWN

Profit Factor 2.23

Modelling Quality 50 %

By the

I am wondering wether this is really possible ?????

Your feedback would be really appreciated.

ganesh:
Hi ,

I ran an EA right from Jan 2nd 2006 to Till date . The it turned a 10 K account in 10.8 Mil On NF and 18.8 On Crown . Results are give below

87.44 % WON TRADES ( NF ) 90.00% CROWN

12.56 % LOSS TRADES ( NF) 9.05 % CROWN

Profit Factor 2.23

Modelling Quality 50 %

By the

Your feedback would be really appreciated.

Is this a backtest or forward test?

If it's a backtest, then it cannot be trusted as your modelling quality is only 50%. And even then MT4 has a very unstable backtest. Forward test for 6 months and if it can make 10million out of 10K then you've got something.

goodluck.

drgoodvibe:
Is this a backtest or forward test?

If it's a backtest, then it cannot be trusted as your modelling quality is only 50%. And even then MT4 has a very unstable backtest. Forward test for 6 months and if it can make 10million out of 10K then you've got something.

goodluck.

Thank you for you feedback

Its a back test , I am new to EA . What is Ideal Modelling quality.

Hi ganesh

The ideal Modelling quality is 90%.

However, even if you get 90% modelling quality you can't be sure that the results are real. You must forward test the EA.

I had some EAs which earned millions in one month of backtest but on forward testing they failed after few weeks.

PS - I hope it is not a scalping EA because the brokers wouldn't allow you to use such an EA under normal conditions. They will increase the spread or give you lots of requotes.

I hope this helps.

Rules?

Are you able to disclose the rules to this system?

If so, I will test it manually day by day...I am looking for a good system

ganesh:

My honest answer... you won't like it... No, it is not possible. Think about it... you would be richer than Billy boy gates and Warren Buffett and others combined. Do you really think making money in trading is that easy? If you can answer that question honestly, you will get answer to the question posed by you.

Good luck.

Possible - but the data quality is Important.

hi Ganesh,

Did you run this for 10 months or you back teststed it ? Back tests can give very very wrong results based on the indicators and the logic used in the EA.

Now you have 3 options :

1 - If you know some reliable people share the EA with them or

2 - may be send the EA to a few people randomly and take a commitment NOT to mass transfer to others. (Most people simply will quitely and sincerely try to help you out but/and potentially will see if they can make some profit as well - Any thing wrong ??)

3 - Put real money and test on live account.

From option 1 and 2 You will only gain from their experience - and by a few others getting rich - you will NOT get poor. Or just start a mini account with $ 500 and test it out.

Best of Luck and Best regards

adil_syed at

yahoo.com

I think you have a much better option:

Start forward testing on a demo account.

Don't put any money on it!!!! Test it on demo at least 3 months!

I don't want to disappoint you, but I'm sure that the real results will be much worse than backtesting results.

Thank you all for you inputs i will sure Fwd test this EA for a week. Its a cyberia EA . Its min profit is at 7 pip plus so i dont think it will be called scalper.

Ganesh

not impressed!!!

personally, im not impressed with Cyberia at all. I think Firebird is way better. Ive demoed it for, so far, 3 months and showing promising results.

Reason: