Modify Wolfe wave - page 26

Bloomm:
Thank you xard777.

Hi bloomm,

I take a lot of the lines out and just use the main sup/res line so as not to mess up the screen....here try this one...you will see the magenta coloured line in the picture below.

Xard777

profitrader21:
Hello,

Xard777 can you please post the MACD Coloured v105 indicator from your picture? Thank you very much.

Regards

No problem...

Xard777

nasaseti:
Hi, does anybody have the indicator for wolfe or butterfly gartley pattern?thx

Try this...

Live Wolfe Wave on GBP/USD 4H

Hey guys,

Thought I'd post a WW I've been following on the GBP/USD 4H chart.

Any thoughts?

Live Wolfe Wave on GBP/USD 4H - Update

Update:

Still in wave 5 formation as the pair advances above the 1-3-5 line. I've highlighted the bar and volume to show that it's well above average. This suggests further follow through to the upside and warrants caution for an early entry. Whatever the outcome, I'll be using the lower time frames from here on in to identify a safe entry.

Cheers.

Live Wolfe Wave on GBP/USD 4H - Update

Didn't short what appeared to be a false "5". The breakout through the 2-4 line was rejected, now setting up a great entry.

Market entry today @ 1.5138 with stops @ 1.5240.

Still expecting slightly higher prices but the stop-loss should be outside the range of the market.

Currently: +12 pips

Final Update

Final Update:

- Stops weren't triggered on my broker (missed by 2 pips)

- Liquidated Friday @ + 74 pips

> Risk was 104 pips (0.7 Ratio)

- Reason: Wave 5 invalidation

> Wave 5 should be explosive but here it just moves sideways (invalidating the entry)

hello clam61!

i want to learn the waves from bill wolfe! can u give me some infos about the course please? is the course the money of 3000$ worth! thanks for your answer!

regards

neusafx

Wolfes most graphics are not true, since a pattern wolfe time required conditions and requirements for extension of waves.

Only have validity in corrective patterns.

regards

New GBP Wolfe Wave

GBP/USD 4H Period:

Modified previous to form a new one.

Short today @ market

Files:
Reason: