Modify Wolfe wave - page 24

xard777:
Try this...

I have taken the bill wolfe course, its ok but not nearly as profitable as the claims. he says the waves on the internet are all wrong but i found those to be a higher win ratio then what he teaches overall the course will teach a chart pattern wich to me is very rare to find on charts and when you do find one it may fail or not be as profitable. I'm not saying dont buy the course im just saying dont get your hopes up, its not some extremly profitable pattern that will make you rich. I think ppl would have more sucsess trading stuff you can find online for free,just proper money managment and a win ratio of even 50% would make you money.

Q:

thank you

an article about Wolfe wave.

Channels. Advanced Models. Wolfe Waves

THE END:
thank you

مرحبا ياغالي

rushiwowen:
an article about Wolfe wave. Channels. Advanced Models. Wolfe Waves

Thanks

Thank you

xard777:
Try this...

Thank you xard777.

Petor

xard777:
Hi bloomm,

I take a lot of the lines out and just use the main sup/res line so as not to mess up the screen....here try this one...you will see the magenta coloured line in the picture below.

Xard777

Macd Colored? This is perfect 4-Canals MACD! Thank You very much for this beautiful Trade-Helper! Thank You!

MACD Coloured v105

Hello,

Xard777 can you please post the MACD Coloured v105 indicator from your picture? Thank you very much.

Regards

Thanks for the indicator...........!!!!!!!

nice..........

Reason: