Anybody can make this indicator?.... It's seems profitable - page 2

indicators upload

Dear guys,

First I'm not be selling this system or I'm an affiliate this method, I just looking arround to find any trading method that I'm beginner on forex.

Here this all indicators and some explanation from this system and I got from my friend that he was bought the trial method, its an expired on 5th November '06.

(Attachment file)

I know all indicators can be found on this forum and it's free and the owner of strategiforex.com just rename this indicators...they are:

Smart-Lines = Triggerlines (default setting)

Parabolic SAR = Parabolic SAR (default setting)

Smart-Multilevel-Alert = ..........?????? ---->> Level ABCD

Anybody know what is "Smart_Multilevel_Alert alias? or what is the "original" name of Smart-multilevel-alert..? (Level ABCD)

Maybe it can make clone like "dolly vs WSS"

But it's Indonesian language,... to anybody who can translate from indonesian language to english are welcome

Thanks for your advance

thanks

makasih bro,

Thanks a lot!

Anybody know what is "Smart_Multilevel_Alert alias? or what is the "original" name of Smart-multilevel-alert..? (Level ABCD)

Hi, gandhollz !

The level of the "multilevel indicator" lines may be like a camarilladt-historical pivot lines, Level A = H4, Level B =H3, Level C= L4, Level D= L5, but has little difference on the pivot (green) level.

The pop-up alert appear if the price goes by the levels of cammarilla.

You can looking for "camarilladt historical with alert" or ask anyone to make it

strategyforex is realy scam. be carefull. He sold this indicator Rp.2.000.000 , its about 200 USD for 12 month . then it expired. you have to buy it again. You can find their indicator free. JOKO SUSILO is his name, he is actually an internet marketer not a trader. Be carefull for newbie. there is no indicator that can make 100% prediction. just study and find the best trading strategy that suits you.

As of now, He re-launched his new indocator which he called "dailysmartsystem v.4.0" .at his webpage http://www.strategyforex.xom (you can change x with c. i don't want to give a backlink to SCAMMER and THIEVES.) here is the picture of his "new" indicator:

Files:
up-down.gif  26 kb

Wow, this thread had been dead for 2 years.

It shows that scammers really never give up.

hi

gandhollz:
Hello All,

Anybody have or can make the indicator in the attached pictures? I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable.

It use strategy :

TP = 20 pips

SL = 20 pips

Thanks for your advance

PS:

I was uploaded all indicators and tutorial on Oct 23 06 on threat 15

here that indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:
Reason: