Divergence & Convergence - page 2

FarewellDesire:
Hi peace

Don't use the auto divergence drawing, always draw it manually

i personally trade divergence, using my own template

stoch + osma + momentum

check the chart and download the temp.

Regards

Thanks for the templet. How did you get those blue line on the charts? And what do the red candles mean?

Peace.

PeaceLover:
Thanks for the templet. How did you get those blue line on the charts? And what do the red candles mean? Peace.

The blue lines are manual divergence trend line

and the red candles are doji

Regards

FarewellDesire:
The blue lines are manual divergence trend line

and the red candles are doji

Regards

Were the blue lines drawn on MT4? Because when i draw lines the go all the way from top to bottom. I am new at this so please bare with me.

Thank you

Peace Out

PeaceLover:
Were the blue lines drawn on MT4? Because when i draw lines the go all the way from top to bottom. I am new at this so please bare with me.

Thank you

Peace Out

check the pic.

Regards

Files:
00.jpg  138 kb

FarewellDesire:
check the pic. Regards

Thank you very much.

Peace

Divergence

I have gained a lot from this thread today. I thank you all that have contributed.

Hii

Anyone has any combined divergence indicator?

I mean when both macd and %D in stoch give same signal.. it will plot an arrow..

becus when both macd and stoch give signal it is very strong signal

Hi,

is there a userfriendly "OSMA histogramm divergence indicator", which can show regular and most importand hidden divergence from short distance, like 5 candles as good as from long distance, like 55 candles ??

(Going in trenddirection with alert on hidden div is way better than chasing regular div )

Mtf and nonlag is not what I am after, but a well coded one with alerts would be fine.

Couldn`t find a realy good one yet.

Thanks guys !