Anybody have the RBM indicator? - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Hi, currencyshmuck

As far i know, the rubber band indicator should be combine with bollinger bands. Or the author change his system?

currencyshmuck
currencyshmuck  

hi

its not allowed to disclose the specific method,

all i want is the indicator itself.

the one shown in the screenshot.

thanks !

dirk
dirk  
currencyshmuck:
its not allowed to disclose the specific method,

all i want is the indicator itself.

the one shown in the screenshot.

thanks !

YOU are a very strange guy.....you want ,you want........and don't want disclose the specific method.....

currencyshmuck
currencyshmuck  

Dear dirk ,

i really cant elaborate on the system because it copyrighted what so stange about it?

treberk
treberk  
currencyshmuck:
Dear dirk , i really cant elaborate on the system because it copyrighted what so stange about it?

Then go to the person who owns/hold the copyright and ask them to make/sell you the indicator for mt4 and stop wasting peoples time here!!

If you can't "elaborate" then how is someone supposed to help you???

currencyshmuck
currencyshmuck  

hey

hello treberk,

i dont understand your negetive attitude.

i gaved the formula + screenshot so i think people who knows to program in MT4 have the info they need.

please relax and try to be more positive.

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
currencyshmuck:
hello treberk,

i dont understand your negetive attitude.

i gaved the formula + screenshot so i think people who knows to program in MT4 have the info they need.

please relax and try to be more positive.

Hi currencyshmuck,

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to discuss the system. In fact I don't care about it as I have my own. I'm just curious whether the author change the system or not as I have his ebook (or maybe his "old" ebook), he was asking me to review it.

Yes, this book is copyrighted so we can't disclose it's method, I'm just curious, not less not more.

currencyshmuck
currencyshmuck  

hi

Dear Devil2000,

i understand you and no hard feelings whatsoever on my part!

hope one of the MQ4 wizards here would make the indicator

for the benefit of all MT4 users.

cheers

dwyer
dwyer  

I purchased the System and have the Rubber Band indicator for MT4 provided by the developer. And yes , you need standard Bol. Bands. However I can't find a way to profitably trade thie system

FX_Sniper
FX_Sniper  

What's all the fuss about ?

Promised myself I would stay clear of these forums. Anyhow, here is the indicator you want, it is very basic in design and coding as well so I honestly do not understand what all the fuss is about.

From what I can see, it is kind of useless in any case, but that is just me, perhaps you can see something better hehehehe

Regards,

FX Sniper

Files:
rb.gif 13 kb
To add comments, please log in or register