Anybody have the RBM indicator? - page 2

Hi, currencyshmuck

As far i know, the rubber band indicator should be combine with bollinger bands. Or the author change his system?

currencyshmuck:
its not allowed to disclose the specific method,

all i want is the indicator itself.

the one shown in the screenshot.

thanks !

YOU are a very strange guy.....you want ,you want........and don't want disclose the specific method.....

hi

its not allowed to disclose the specific method,

all i want is the indicator itself.

the one shown in the screenshot.

thanks !

Dear dirk ,

i really cant elaborate on the system because it copyrighted what so stange about it?

currencyshmuck:
Dear dirk , i really cant elaborate on the system because it copyrighted what so stange about it?

Then go to the person who owns/hold the copyright and ask them to make/sell you the indicator for mt4 and stop wasting peoples time here!!

If you can't "elaborate" then how is someone supposed to help you???

hey

hello treberk,

i dont understand your negetive attitude.

i gaved the formula + screenshot so i think people who knows to program in MT4 have the info they need.

please relax and try to be more positive.

currencyshmuck:
hello treberk,

i dont understand your negetive attitude.

i gaved the formula + screenshot so i think people who knows to program in MT4 have the info they need.

please relax and try to be more positive.

Hi currencyshmuck,

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to discuss the system. In fact I don't care about it as I have my own. I'm just curious whether the author change the system or not as I have his ebook (or maybe his "old" ebook), he was asking me to review it.

Yes, this book is copyrighted so we can't disclose it's method, I'm just curious, not less not more.

hi

Dear Devil2000,

i understand you and no hard feelings whatsoever on my part!

hope one of the MQ4 wizards here would make the indicator

for the benefit of all MT4 users.

cheers

I purchased the System and have the Rubber Band indicator for MT4 provided by the developer. And yes , you need standard Bol. Bands. However I can't find a way to profitably trade thie system

I am with you

This a terrible trading strategy that it not profitable, I dont know people like CURRENCYSHMUCK= TOTO that are big scum scammers in this forum can already solicite to someone prodiuce an E A to metrader 4 to this guy sell

Please be advice of this guy that has been deleted all his post in documentation

Look how he with bad habits want things , dont give nothing to him,

and nothing want to write about this very terrible trading strategy andf answer

this guy that it is SCAM FRAUD

Reason: