GRIDMacd With trailling - page 5

yes

too risky .i think

1 Week Result of GridMACD

Hi,

I think this EA is a good system.

I run it on my pc and submit the trade data in real time.

You can find the result here:

Trade System List | Trad3rs Hub

Its become a number one only in a week ?

Good Idea Armadillo

Hey, that's a good idea of monitoring on Trad3r's Hub. I found another website that monitors as well. It would be great if you would submit to both seems it's done automatically anyway.

EAResults.com - Expert Advisor Results :

Steve

It is good, but.

Hi,

I have try to register to the EA Result but I'm a bit reluctant if I have to upload using FTP. Beside, what about the next trades ? Do I have to re-upload that again ? Can they display the real time result ?

I have to check that further.

Hi - i am new to this EA and just checking on performance.

It looks like that while it was a winner during the past competition, now all pairs are losing, according to my backtesting. Only EURUSD may still be a winner in 2008 but uncertain.

Revised versions of this EA never performed better.

Is this all correct, or am I missing something?

GridMACD Performance

Hi,

I'm new to this EA as well but I like the logic on how Grid was working.

I never knew the revised version, can you tell me where can I get it ?

What about the other Grid Based system like Mart, Make or JNIP ?

it's in MT4

Armadillo:
Hi,

I have try to register to the EA Result but I'm a bit reluctant if I have to upload using FTP. Beside, what about the next trades ? Do I have to re-upload that again ? Can they display the real time result ?

I have to check that further.

In MT4 there's a section in the tools/options menu for FTP. You click on the Publish tab and enter the details there. If you subscribe with your e-mail the the EA results website they will send you the instructions.

EAResults.com - Expert Advisor Results

Results are looking good

I have been watching the results on Trad3rshub.com and it looks good. I was wondering what version and settings are being used.

Can someone please add the updated version and settings here? The same one that is getting the excellent results?

Reason: