Chaikin Money Flow Index - page 5

thanks MrTools, whats wrong with the code?

At first sight, it looks fine. any hint would help.

tito_xs:
thanks MrTools, whats wrong with the code? At first sight, it looks fine. any hint would help.

Sorry meant to say , I cleaned it up a bit, it should be fine.

mrtools:
Sorry meant to say , I cleaned it up a bit, it should be fine.

Many thanks amigo.

I was asking my self if we could combine it with the awesome as histogram. It would a powerfull tool.

am i wrong?

regards,

tito_xs:
Many thanks amigo.

I was asking my self if we could combine it with the awesome as histogram. It would a powerfull tool.

am i wrong?

regards,

I mean Twiggs Money Flow with awesome on the same indicator.

Is it possible to build such a tool.

pardon me, iam still on my way learning forex and trading maybe such a thing isn't technically possible to do...

let me know

regards,

tito_xs:
I mean Twiggs Money Flow with awesome on the same indicator.

Is it possible to build such a tool.

pardon me, iam still on my way learning forex and trading maybe such a thing isn't technically possible to do...

let me know

regards,

Sounds like a good idea but the money flow is requiring 6 buffers and awesome 3 buffers so going over mt4's max of 8, will see if maybe can do it somehow.

mrtools:
Sounds like a good idea but the money flow is requiring 6 buffers and awesome 3 buffers so going over mt4's max of 8, will see if maybe can do it somehow.

Cool.

3*2=6

average of 2MF buffers...

As mentioned before pardon my ignorance, maybe iam only throwing some foolish thoughts here...

might something interesting come out from here

''Cross'' my finger

Cmfi histo version

HELLO MLADEN AND MR. TOOLS,

Please can you kindly help to create a HISTOGRAM version of this indicator. GREEN COLOR when it is ABOVE the 0 line and RED COLOR when BELOW the 0 level. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN AND MR. TOOLS, Please can you kindly help to create a HISTOGRAM version of this indicator. GREEN COLOR when it is ABOVE the 0 line and RED COLOR when BELOW the 0 level. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hello Winner246,

This would be your histo version.

Thank you very much mr tools

Cmf histo

HELLO MR TOOLS,

Can you pls compare the signals of the cmf v1 i posted and that of the histo version you just posted. The signals of the 2 ( using same period )are different.

The only thing i noticed is that the values of the CMF V1 are always ABOVE 0.0000 or BELOW - 0.0000 ( on gbp/jpy ). PLEASE CROSS CHECK and adjust the HISTO version to give same signals.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Reason: